🥀39

fabiana🧸

at prom

ion know why maya going out with this white boy. i mean he not ugly, but don't white boys got lil dicks? if she like him it is what it is but ion got a good feeling about him. i want her ass to be happy, and i want her ass to feel good and shit but dis thing they got going on ain't it.

i feel so bad for tjay too, dis nigga was finna go off and ask her to prom and ask her to be his girlfriend but nah the white boy got to her first. maya knows for a damn fact it's her and tjay against everybody but if she feels as if this relationship good for her ian got none else to do but be supportive.

you would think during this time we would all be getting lit together enjoying the prom, but ion know where maya's at and i was hoping to take some bomb ass photos with her but she with her boyfriend.

tjay over here moping around, malik and nick trying to hype him up but it ain't no use. he just sitting down all depressed and shit.

"where her ass go anyways? like i deadass went through all this bull shit just for her to go out with some white wigga? hell nawl, if she wasn't fucking every nigga she seen i would've been had the chance to ask her. shaking my mother fucking head." he said, shaking his head.

"relax tjay, don't call ha a hoe." i laughed.

"i ain't ever gone call her a hoe, she's just being... optimistic, with a lot of niggas?" he said confused.

"who cares mane! if she wanna fuck wit a wigga, that ain't our problem. she just finna come back to tjay anyway. let's just have a lit ass time and maya gone see she finna be left out." malik said and we nodded.

<2 hours later>

we took some bomb ass pictures, we had a lit ass time. and i'm high asab. even though maya wasn't here to enjoy this shit with us, thats a great ass combo!

"ayo, i seen y'all stories. having fun without me?" maya asked walking up to me.

i swear it felt like she said that shit in slow motion. "you was with yo wigga, what was we supposed to do? wait fo yo ass to come back? hell nawl." i replied.

"where all this attitude coming from?" she asked.

i laughed, "attitude? bitch i'm high as fuck, don't mind if my shit coming out aggressive or whatever. but yeah we had a lit ass time."

"did y'all take pictures too?" she asked.

"of course." i nodded showing her the pictures.

"damn, wanna take some now?" she asked. 

nick motioned me over. "fabiana get yo ass on, we finna leave this junk. and if you not here in 2 seconds we leaving yo ass."

"hold fucking on nigga damn! i'm just tryna take some pictures." i said.

"i don't give a fuck! and if maya's ass does not come back she's getting left." he replied.

he didn't see her cause she was standing behind me, blending into the crowd.

"she's right here."

"maya let's go then." nick said yelling over the music.

"what about my boyfriend?" nick gave her a look and so did i.

"bitch heen coming with us. i'm sure he found a way here, he can leave that way too." i chuckled.

"i'm finna leave with him." she said.

"okay? yo loss." i said walking away with nick.

she yelled "wait fab, our pictures!" but i pretended like i didn't here.

she's changing, a lot. to think tjay brought out the best of her, but this guy she got fucking with her mind. she's becoming cold hearted, and manipulated into doing whatever that nigga says.

it's scaring me, and i feel bad. even if i comment on this relationship she's finna freak, and possibly stop talking to me.

i cant lose another best friend bruh, but i'm not finna fight for her if she's not finna fight for herself...

____________________

nicks finna have his own point of view soon🤧. this white boy really turning maya into a bad person.