🌼26

maya💛

"hey malik, you know why tjay being dry with me?" he shuffled in his seat. "nah."

"don't lie mane! i wanna know."

"ask him, ion wanna be the snitch of the group." he shrugged his shoulders.

"so there is something?" i got off my bed going into the washroom. i looked for his number in my phone and called it.

"yo!"

"don't 'yo' me, nigga why ain't you talking to me?"

"i'm talking to you right now, no?"

"well no shit. but whenever you pick me up or drop me off you don't talk, or you give me blunt ass answers. yeen come by no more and if i show up at your house you say you busy and shit. and ion wanna hear no 'i'm in the stu' bullshit cause you know i'm always with you during those times. you talk to everybody except me like i did something."

he did a long sigh, "maya, i'm just not in the mood."

"not in he mood for what?"

"this maya. i'm not in the mood for this."

"wtf is this?"

"this argument mane!"

"there wouldn't be one if you told me you just going through some shit! not just blocking me out yo life, it's not even like you don't talk to nobody else. it's just me."

"now you just over exaggerating."

i scuffed, "over exaggerating? how, i just wanna know wtf happened so i can fix it!"

"there isn't nothing okay?"

"okay was that hard? but why nick tell me something else?"

lemme lie to see if this nigga capping

"his bitch ass told you?"

"no i just made that shit up! so you really out here lying to me? not talking to me? damn i thought we had a good relationship and that we were best friends who told each other everything! but you telling everyone but me."

"maya it's not like that!"

"yeen even calling me shawty, shordy none of that! you calling me 'mAyA'. that's how i know you on something."

"ian wanna tell you cause i know you! you take shit to another level that it doesn't need to be taken to!" i heard crying in the background.

"who's that?" i asked.

the baby came into the camera, "dad, i have food?" they said jumping up and down.

"oh." i said. "how old is he?" i said trying not to break down.

"3 and a half." tjay mumbled.

"OH." i just nodded wiping the tear that i was forcing not to come out. "um, yeah i'm just gonna go. take care of your... kid."

"wait maya i don't know if-" i hung up the phone looking myself in the mirror fixing myself up before i went back to my room.

did he really cheat on me when we was younger? wow.

he kept calling my phone where i got to the point to blocking his number, his instagram, snapchat. every form of way he could contact me, he even hit up my myspace. he called my momma, the landline everything.

"so you knew?" i asked malik as i sat back on my bed. "i didn't want to be the one to tell you maya! fabiana, nick and i beat his ass for you."

"so everybody knew? wow, that's all i can say. wow."

"i'm sorry."

"it ain't yo fault! you wasn't in a relationship with me! you wasn't the one that got someone pregnant. i know we were 14 but it hurts different now, like if i was younger and someone cheated on me it would be whatever cause there was plenty of fish in the sea. but now i don't know, i actually imagined life with this kid. like i couldn't think of being with anybody else but him, i guess we're back to where we started from when he came back to new york. he's officially cut tf off."

"i know how you feeling, but just give him a chance." malik said now sitting beside me.

"give him a chance? nah, giving people chances  got me fucked over, all that forgiving shit flew out the door. and people wonder why i have trust issues, now this is on a whole new level."

malik just nodded, eventually he left. i put my phone on dnd but posted a picture on the gram.

liked by yrnfabiana, malikgotfans, ybnnahmir and 8,538 others

mxyx._: i don't want you on my page, BLOCKIANA🗣‼️
view all 430 comments
user1: subtweet? ☕️
↪️mxyx._:🤷🏾‍♀️😴
user2: 🤭🥵
mxyxfanpage: periodt suh🤤i swear she so cute.
↪️mxyx._: i love you😭💛
yrnfabiana: yuu look goodt, but text me back bitch🖕🏾🥰
↪️mxyx._: my phone on dnd😴 *maya has left the comments*
malikgotfans: my lil sister mad cute, she get it from me‼️
↪️mxyx._: of course, cause we got the same parents and everything.🤞🏾❤️
ybnnahmir: you cute or wv, but put more clothes on please and thanks. 😐
↪️mxyx._: you never approve of what i wear😭 but imma wear a blanket next just for you nickyyy❤️
ybnnahmir: unblock me‼️ and you look beautiful shordy😩 -tjay.
↪️mxyx._: damn am i gonna have to block you too nick? my block list needs some more friends.
cubanmama: you look fine🤭 no shade sis😻 & modesty wants to be unblocked.
↪️mxyx._: ty ig. but she staying there🤷🏾‍♀️

i turned my phone off drifting fast asleep.

__________

tjay need to get his ass beat, AGAIN. what his problem?