~Chpt.2~

(came WAYYY early!)
Classes

As they approached the classroom Jungkook remembered something he promised Jungwoo he would do.

Getting close to the door he took out his chocolate brown color contacts. Jungkook has Heterochromia. Meaning he has two different colored eyes. It's extremely rare for a wolf to have this. Especially an Omega, and a male at that.

Jungwoo wanted Jungkook to be proud that he had this. After all it was really rare, but Jungkook wasn't proud in the slightest all it did was make him even more shy and embarrassed.

Every day when Jungkook went to school he would be made fun of by the normie's. They always made fun of him for his eyes. It was already hard enough for him to hide his ears and tail since he was an omega and they show, while with any other ranking wolf they don't show while they are in human form.

"Jungkook-ah? What are you doin-" Seok-jin cut himself off when Jungkook turned around.

"Jungie want's me to be proud of my eyes, so I promised him I would take my contacts off." The small boy said as he reached into his pocket, putting his contacts in the container and put on a pair of glasses.

"AISH! You look so cute with glasses Jungkookie! And your eyes are absolutely exotically gorgeous!" Seok-jin said while pinching the boy's cheek.

"YA! I not cute!" Jungkook whined.

"Yes you are. Now anyways let's get to class." Seok-jin walked in front of Jungkook opening the door to the class.

"YOU'RE LATE!" The teacher yelled.

"Don't worry, Jin is a smooth talker. He got this." Yoongi said calmly as he waited outside for Seok-jins okay to come in with Jungkook.

"Sorry Mr. Jung. I was showing the two new students around the school, giving them a tour! I would never purposely late for your class Mr. Jung I love English too much!" Seok-jin flashed him a big white smile.

"Okay, okay Mr. Kim. If you were showing them around where is the new student for my class huh?" Mr. Jung asked him wanting proof.

"Outside the door, Yoongi bring in Jungkook now." Seok-jin called for the youngers.

__________
Walking inside the class Jungkook immediately kept his head down afraid to be teased all over again from his past school experiences.

"Everyone this is Jeon Jungkook. He will be in our first period from now on." Yoongi said as the young boy was clinging onto him.

"Kookie why don't you say hello?" Seok-jin asked, more like a motherly demand but was still sweet about it.

Slowly as he looked up some of the other students gasped. Causing Jungkook to tear up a little bit until Yoongi started to  rub his back and some of the students started with, "HE IS SO CUTE!" and, "AWEEE LOOK AT HIS EARS!" and some of them were "His eyes are so pretty!".

He got nothing but compliments and he was confused.

"Jungkook are you okay?" Yoongi asked the small boy.

"Why are they complimenting me? In the human school all they did was bully and criticize everything about me..."

"Because that's not what we do here. Here we are all genuinely kind to each other." A student said.

"My Name is Kim Namjoon, You can call me Namjoon, RM, Hyung, or anything else." Namjoon said as he walked over and gently shaked Jungkook's hand softly.

"I am the leader of BTS, would you like to join?" Everyone in the class gasped and began talking again.

"He never ask's anyone if they want to join his pack! He must be very special. But he is an omega what's so special."