~Chpt.4~

*Jungkook's pov*

As we were walking down the hallways I couldn't help but wag my tail. I was so happy. I had gotten into a pack on my first day. Momma would be would, can't wait to tell her when I get home!

"Jungkook, why are you so smiley? Your tail is also whacking me." Yoongi asked in a mind link to the younger.

"I don't know Yoongi hyung I just am happy!"

I smile in wolf form? Huh I had no idea. I though to myself as we were taking out last steps to the garden area.

Unable to contain my excitement I jumped and howled as I ran right past the rest of the ones who were trotting in front of me.

The grass felt wonderful as I rolled in it. The sun was at a perfect height, the flowers were gorgeous, and I didn't realize 7 wolves staring at me.

The pack and my brother. Wait how did my brother get here?

"Jungkook you should be in class!" My twin linked me. Since we are blood and in the same pack we mindlink as well, it's just that the other's can't hear mine and his conversation since we are using our packs link to talk to each other.

((MEANING!!!! SCHOOL PACK IS JUST AT SCHOOL BUT THEIR ACTUAL PACK IS WHERE THEY LIVE WITH FAMILY AND THE OTHER MEMBERS, THE SCHOOL PACK IS JUST A WAY FOR ESTABLISHING DOMINANCE AND ALL THAT JAZZ! hey don't go to war and stuff like that.) )

"I kinda got sick like during class while I was sleeping on Jin hyung and-" I was in the middle of speaking as I got interrupted.

"YOU WERE SLEEPING ON WHO!?" Jungwoo was very loud, and it was hurting my ears.

"Jinnie hyung, chill! AS I was saying! I got sick and well they got worried and took me to nurse then I met the rest of the pack and...." I continued to explain everything that has happened since me and him had split to go to our classes.

"OHHHH!!! Okay. makes sense. You get sick very easily and badly anyways so I see how they got worried. your sickness get's worse than others." Jungwoo made me feel small. Really small.

His wolf was big and black. I was like a little less than half his size and pure white. Well I had a small tiny black dot under my right eye and another on my eye lid. But they were very tiny.

OH! and instead of a black nose I have a cute pinkish nose! I love my nose! and my paws had slightly pink on them as well!. and my lips are like a charcoal grey. My wolf looks very weird. But I love it.

"Wait but how did you know I was here Jungie?" I asked, I was seriously curious I never told him about it.

"Well I could smell your.....uhm...." he started but then it sounded like he was embarrassed to say it.

"Smell my what?"

"WELP!" He had no words. But then eventually I caught on...

"NO IS IT HAPPENING ALREADY? I DIDN'T BRING ANY SURPRESENTS WITH ME!" Of course this had to happened when I didn't bring my pills, and on the first day too? Are you KIDDING ME!?

I WANNA DIE THIS IS EMBARRASSING!  ;C  .

"Uhm.. guys I gotta go to the nurse...." I told the other's. Then I just sprinted off, still in wolf form. Next thing I know I crash into a wall. then a door, then a trashcan, next the lockers, and I finally run for the nurse.

**No longer Jungkook pov**

"Damn, he is one tough Kookie..." SEE WHAT I DID THERE?! AHHAHA.

"Why did he need to go to the nurse?" Namjoon asked, he had already changed back. He had brought his clothes with him.

"He needs to get some pills. His heat is starting, so I would be very careful of what you say around him. DO NOT! make him cry, DO NOT! say no to him unless absolutely positively no doubts about it, you have to. Get him what he want's and be very cautious... He might be an omega, and small, but he is much stronger than an average wolf. Trust me I learned the hard way when he got his first heat. He turns into fuckin satan. BUT GOOD LUCK I'M NOT STICKING AROUND FOR WHEN HE GET'S BACK!" And with that he sprinted off like his life depended on it, masking his scent at the same time.

"Get the leash?"

"NO YOONGI WE ARE NOT PUTTING HIM ON A LEASH!"

"Maybe a collar?"

"I think he would look insanely HOT with a collar...." He started drooling.

"Fine but NOTHING ELSE JUST THAT!

_____________________________

**Jungkook pov**

SIKE JUST KIDDING THAT IS ALL FOR THIS CHAPTER!!~~~ but I will continue from Jungkook's point of view on the next chapter. If you think there is anything I can improve on please let me know! Any idea's, I'd love to hear them.

Love yourself! Respect yourself! Take care of yourself. You're all beautiful no matter what! Everyone is different and that's amazing, no one can be the same, ever. What's the point? Trying to look like someone else? WHY! There is only one you. trying to act like a totally different person? DON'T!!!! You're personality is amazing love it!

-Sincerely

The one writing the book.