~Chapter Six-Teen~

**Skipping a bit**

"Hoseok you're supposed to hold him down not straddle him!" Jin scolded the horse.

"Well if I don't straddle him he's going to fucking bite me! Why does he have to have heats!" Hoseok started crying, afraid to hold the younger in a different way.

"I don't want my hands or arms being stabbed by his fuckin porcupine mouth!" He cried some more.

"Hoseok, we don't have a lot of time before the first pill wears off!" Jin scolded him some more.

"Grrr!" Jungkook growled and snapped his mouth at Hoseok's hand. His jaw locking while his hand was in his mouth.

"TAEHYUNG!" Hoseok cried trying to get his hand back.

"FUCKING THUMB TACK MOUTH IS LOCKED ON!" He tried to pull his hand back but it just made it hurt more. He tried to pry the boy's mouth open but was too scared that he was going to get that hand clawed at.

Taehyung finally stopped laughing and got up from the couch. Walking over he helped pry the young boy's mouth open so Hoseok could get his hand back.

While the boy's mouth was open Jin dropped in the pill, and instinctively he swallowed it, so he wouldn't choke.

"WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO GET BIT!? IF I WANNA FEEL A THUMB TACK IN MY HAND I CAN JUST HAND STAND ON A PILE OF THEM!" He whined as Jimin and Namjoon helped him get his hand cleaned up and bandaged.

Jin, Yoongi, and taehyung were petting the boy who was slowly drifting off into his light nap. Right after taking a pill he naps because the first effect of it makes him slightly sleepy.

He was curled up on Jin's lap, while using jimin's thigh as a pillow, and hugged Taehyung who was laying down right next to him.

When they first met they realized Jungkook can never fall asleep without hugging someone so they all took turns napping with him.

Yoongi did so the most because the other's never get tired often. The main two is Yoongi and Taehyung.

Jin ran his hands through Jungkook's hair while Jimin ran his through Taehyungs. Jungkook nuzzled his head more into the nap of Taehyungs neck and hugged his tighter. While Taehyung smiled his boxy smile with his eyes closed.

While the other's finished up with Hoseok they saw the cute scene and decided to take pictures. Jimin and Jin instantly chucked their phones at them because they also wanted pictures on their phones too.

Namjoon was about to say something until they heard light snores coming from both of the youngest in the group.

"Where did Jungwoo go?" Hoseok asked and everyone looked around except Yoongi.

"He told me a bit ago he's going out to get some food." And everyone just nodded.

they all just nodded and turned their attention back to the youngest two sleeping.

Until....
_________
MUAHAHAH
CLIFF HANGER
sorry i havent updated in a while ive been having some family issues.
But i hope you liked this chapter!

LOVE YOURSELF

-Sincerely

The one writing the book.