The Hunt

The game has begun.

While Jungkook was 'hiding' The boys had paired up. It was Jimin with Yoongi, Taehyung and Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon, and Jungwoo decided to split off by himself.

But little did they know it wasn't hide hide and seek. That was until Jungwoo explained to them Jungkook's version of hide and seek.

They had to go off on their own and try and avoid him for 7 hours. If they got caught before the time runs out there was a punishment. From what they could tell, the punishments never go well.

They quickly went off in their pairs except for Jungwoo who did not wish to pair and quickly made their way towards a different direction from where Jungkook's start is.

When they were about a mile out Jungkook gave a lowed and low howl letting them know his hunt begins.

They were all scared and paranoid that they were going to get caught before the time ran out but there was one confident wolf who knew he was going to win.

**With Taehyung and Hoseok**

"Hurry up and get your ass up the tree!" Hoseok whisper yelled at Taehyung.

"Bitch we can't like trees! Just dig a hole and bury us!" Taehyung argued back until they heard a twig snap.

"You hear that?!" Taehyung panicked.

After they heard the twig they began to become more cautious. Making sure to take every step softly trying not to make a lot of noise, unsure if he was near them or not.

Taehyung was currently leading the way and Hoseok was staying on alert the entire time to let him know if he was near.

But what they didn't know was that Jungkook was actually in the trees, watching and following them for every step that they made.

**Jungkook's pov**

It was way to easy to find Taehyung and Hoseok. They always bicker with each other in a loving way. But I take my Hunt's seriously, and if I was in survival mode they would have been dead a long ass time ago.

"You hear that!?" I heard Taehyung panick. I purposely made a twig snap to scare them. I love to make my prey paranoid.

As I was following I decided that I waited long enough. So I jumped down swiftly without making a single sound, I was so quiet you could hear a mouse whisker twitch.

I growled and I hide behind the tree, but for them it sounded like I was everywhere around them.

I saw them hug each other scared. Then I hopped out and pounced on them.

"PLEASE!" They yelled and I saw Taehyung tearing up and hoseok hugging him.

"Go back to the start!" I growled and sprinted off. It only took me about a two seconds to clear 600 yards.

**No one pov**

While Taehyung and Hoseok made their way to the start sad that they were the first to be found so quickly, Jungkook quickly got onto his next targets.

But this time he wasted no time.

As quick as he found Jin and Namjoon , they then were sent back to the start and his hunt once again took place.

**Yoongi and Jimin**

Jimin was quickly making his way through the trees and Yoongi was falling behind, tripping over roots and such.

"Babe walk faster!" Jimin whined as he continued  to pad his little paws on the ground, and jumping over the tree roots.

Yoongi huffed as he picked up his pace a bit. When Yoongi was about to take another step he heard the leaves rustling softly.