Chapter twenty

It was the next day and they had school. After the incident it was finally so called safe now. So they decided to open the school again.

Everyone was getting ready except a softly snoring little wolf.

He was in his wolf form. Curled up in a ball, sleeping. Jin cooed, so did the other's. Until Hoseok was volunteered to wake him up.

"Hey puppy~ Y-you got to get up for school..." he was approaching slow, and scared. "C'mon I'll make Jin cook some waffles~"

Before Jin himself could hit him upside the head. Jungkook Pulled Hoseok to the bed with him. He didn't bite him which surprised everyone but... He was chewing his hair..

"Uhmhm.... Jungwoo what do I do?!" He whisper yelled. "Don't try and escape." Is all he said.

They were an hour late to school when the boy finally began to wake up.

They got him dressed and shoved him in the car. Well Jungwoo did, they were afraid of the younger.

But something felt off about today.. Like something would go wrong..
**Arrive at school*

They all got out of the car, Jungkook of course being stubborn made it hard. But they all went to class. For once they were all starting to pay attention, except one wolf. The roles changed for once.

They were focusing for once, but Jungkook was staring out the window. Still having a bad feeling. He didn't want to go to lunch. He didn't want to leave the class.

"OKAY CLASS! BLAH BLAH BLAH....." Jungkook had no idea what she was saying. He was way out of it. Spacing out all the time while staring out the window, Doodling and then spacing out when he realized what he drew, People calling to him but everything sounded muffled.

"JUNGKOOK!" His brother yelled.

"Huh?" Is what he responded with when he looked up. He was met with Seven pairs of angry and frustrated eyes.

"What is going on with you today?" Jin asked, he knew that he had to answer, but how?

"Something is off, it doesn't feel right..."

A few laughed but Jungwoo had a serious expression. He knew when Jungkook had a feeling it was serious. Jungkook was never a serious wolf. But when he was, he was always right.

It was too early to tell the other boy's that though, so he had to keep this on the down low. Keep and eye on the boy without the others getting suspicious.

They were all walking but Jungkook was in front of all of them. None of them were paying attention though, until they saw a vampire..

Before they could do anything he was snatched.

"AAHHH HYUNGS!" He cried as he was being carried. He was in too much shock of what was happening.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jungwoo yelled.

It was too late. They were gone.

________________________--

END OF THIS BOOK!

There will be a sequel.

LOVE YOURSELF!

-Sincerely

The one writing the book.