Dirty

The next time Harry met Louis was at the party.

"So he just...left? Just like that?" Zayn asked, looking at him with a judging smirk.

"It's like he wasn't at all phased by me. I don't understand," Harry said twirling his straw in his cup of Sprite. The two had met up later that day suring the celebration of the great Louis Tomlinson in the center of town. Their was enough people there for the start of a parade it was so crowded.

"Well he caught you during your post butt-fucking session, so it's clear to see why he wasn't tripping over his own two feet for sloppy seconds." Zayn was trying to talk and watch out for the kids running by his legs. Harry was taller than most, so he felt very vulnerable with the way people were looking at him.

"But this is me: Harry Styles, we're talking about. Who could turn away from me, honestly?"

Zayn just looked away, biting his hot dog and checking the stage every now and again for the mayor to introduce the guest of honor.

"Maybe he just doesn't know you yet."

"Yeah," Harry agreed right away, "maybe."

They talked and talked, attempting to ignore the looks of lust and disgust that Harry got, and were almost ready to leave and come back until the stretch limo showed up, important people stepping out and making their way to the stage. The screams were deafening.

The whine of the mic silenced most of them and two FBI looking men stepped aside to reveal the Mayor. Mayor Devine. Harry hasn't seen him since since it was his 27th birthday and he "welcomed Harry into the city of Manchester" properly. He still has a scar of that night on his lower hip.

"Good evening, Manchester! How is everyone this evening?" the gorgeous mayor asks, winking at a bunch of people in the audience. He uses his looks to his advantages to, especially during election speeches. The crowd goes wild.

"Now I'm sure you all know why you're all here today...." more screaming cut him off and Harry could see a figure of a person making their way up on stage.

"The famous and courageous hero from way back when: Louis William Tomlinson."

The town erupted in cheers as the god-like man appraoched the mic stand and waved sheepishly to a few people. "Hello everyone." More cheers and loud applause that Harry flinched from.

He cleared his throat. "Um, it's great to be back and all. After all I havent been here in years. I left married and came back divorced, and I have no kids, so the only thing I've brought back with me was a few gray hair," he joked and the girls swooned while the rest laughed. "Just kidding. I'm not that old yet."

Harry might have breathed a sigh of relief. It wouldn't have been a problem, really, but he just didn't do old guys. No pun intended.

"Ok, well I'm a man of few words, but if you wanna talk, feel free to visit me today. I'm throwing a little party at my bachelor pad in about an hour. Everyone 21 and older is allowed to come. Sorry, but their will be some drinks there that just won't be appropriate for children. I'm sorry. Well...um...guess I'll just...yeah," and he was gone within a matter of seconds along with the mayor. The crowd had a mixture of groans and excited squeals as everyone dispersed, leaving Zayn and Harry with just a few people and a mess from the fair. Harry was furious.

"I finally turn 18 and for what? Just to still be deprived of adult activities like going to a bloody party!"

"Oh Harry, it's ok. We can't all be big boys like me."

"Fuck you. I'm not giving up that easily. I've got an idea," Harry smiled devilishly. showing Zayn his shaved legs under his jeans.

~