Fine

Louis didn't care about Harry. Really. He does background checks on people all the time. It wasn't a big deal. Just that bit of curiosity that conquored his better judgments every now and again. No biggie.

"Harry Styles?" Mayor Devine asks, lowering his voice to a whisper because he had other business partners around his office.

"Yeah. What's up with him. People talk about the kid and avoid him like the plague from my undersatnding. Why is that?"

"He has a....reputation."

"Of doing what? Being annoying? If that's it then I understand why. All kids are a bit annoying in an attempt to get attention, especially from older people."

Josh notices the men leave and that gives him permission to talk a bit more loudly. "You don't understand, do you? He's a bit more.....open than that. There's much more to him than that but their isn't much to him, ya know, he isn't really worth much."

Louis had to sit up in his chair hearing this. It baffled him that a man with such high stature could say something like this about a kid. "What's your problem? Of course he's worth something. He's a human being."

"I wasn't saying that to be mean, I'm saying it because it's the truth." Mayor Devine stated simply. He got a call in from his secretary wanting to know if he could get a picture with a bunch of fangirls. Honestly, she should know the answer by now.

"What could he have possibly done to earn such trash talking?"

The Mayor sighs and sits back in his own chair. "To put it blankly, he's a whore. Nothing but a filthy slut that sleeps with any man that asks for it. He isn't shy about admitting it either. The kid takes pride in who he is, and if I'm compltely honest: he's disgusting."

Wow. Well that was a very unexpected, yet expected remark, and it mildly disgusted him the more he thought about it. Louis almost gave in, just a bit, to Harry's persuasion. Thank god he wasn't as gullible as he use to be. Guess that's what 32 years of living can do to you.

 "But he is a great fuck, I must say," the mayor admitted slyly, breaking out into a fit of hysterics. Ok, now Louis was disgusted.

"You mean...you've slept with that kid? He's practically still a baby!"

"He's not a 'kid' by a long run, Louis. His eyes show that he's seen more things that far surpasses that of a normal teen. What's wrong with me getting a bit of the action?"

Louis couldn't be in his old collegue's presence any longer. "You still haven't changed, Josh. You're still the same asshole I went to college with, and if it weren't for your looks, you wouldn't be qualified to wipe a real mayor's ass with your standard. Harry's still young and naive, what's your excuse?"

He stomped out of the office and building, not wanting or caring for Josh Devine's answer.

~~~

"We can't keep doing this," the man tells Harry as he buttons up his plaid shirt, pulling up his skinny jeans.

Liam Payne was a decent man, when he got what he wanted. The landord could only be but so fair with his client not paying his bills. After all, the rent had to get paid some way, and, as great as sex was, it certainly didn't bring in the cash.

Harry rolled his eyes and covered his naked body with the blanket, in dire need of a cigarette because of dick like that. His landlord sure was hung, which the younger loved about the occasional sex with him. He certainly didn't think Mr. Payne was great in any other aspect of it. The man wasn't delicate, he didn't cuddle and talk afterwards, not to mention the fact that he doesn't believe in protection. Nasty innit?

"You've been saying that since I first moved here."

"Yeah, but this time I mean it. I need payment, Styles. Otherwise I have no choice but to kick you out. As a matter of fact." The man sped-walked to his office next door, Harry right on his tail, and he fetched a sign with bold letters written on it.

"An eviction notice! Liam how-"

"It's Mr. Payne to you, Harry Styles. I need my money. I need my money. I. Need. My. Money. And until you pay up in something that isn't sex, then you have to move out." Harry was in such disbelief he hadn't even noticed until he felt the cool air against his body that he was naked for all to see. It was embarrassing and if that weren't humiliating enough.

"Please Liam," he got down on one knee. "Please don't kick me out. Give me some time. I haven't had a job in a while now, and I need time to get the money together." The boy gripped Liam by the arm, searching inside the brown eyes for any type of compassion. There wasn't any.

"You have until tomorrow to give me the rent. If you don't have, I'll have to throw your fine ass out on the streets. And showing me some skin won't be able to save you."

And with that, Liam's office door slammed shut. Picking up his last shreds of what he hopes to identify as dignity, Harry covers himself, entering his now empty apartment, optimistically looking at the fact that Liam called him fine.