Sweet

"What the actual fuck? Where are you going?" Zayn asked/demanded as he sees Harry leaving the party. His heels clicked harshly against the pavement.

"Leaving. This guy just ain't worth it," Harry huffed. The boy had never been one to give up a fight so soon, but their was no reason for him to attempt to latch onto this guy when he wasn't interested. Besides, Harry hates being ignored.

"But what about me?" he yelled trying to keep up with Harry as he jay walked across the street. "We could hook up tonight if you want."

"Fuck you! I've lost my drive for the night. All you men are nothing but dogs anyway. Sometimes I regret spreading my legs for you. You don't deserve my hole," he spat bitterly. Zayn didn't know whether to be offended, confused, or disgusted. So he chose all 3 and decided to stop following him.

Harry was still walking, shivering now because their was nothing on his arms to protect him from the night's breeze. He definitely knew it was dangerous for someone of his....stature...to be walking around alone at this time of night, but he didn't care. 

After about 10 minutes of walking, he heard rough voices behind him. Uh oh. He sped up.

"Hey lil mama!" a gruff voice called out to him. He walked even more faster. Soon there was a group of husky voices behind him, some wolf whistling, some yelling provocative things to him.

After basically running for a good while, one of them finally caught up to the boy, grabbing him harshly on the hips.

"Bitch I know you heard us calling you! What the hell is your problem. Can you not hear?"

The rest of them surrounded him and laughed at his expense. He wasn't as scared as much as he was agitated. He was not a girl and when they find out he's not, well, at least one would be surprised.

"Well, can't ya talk either, whore?"

Harry was ready to give in and open his mouth, see what happens, but of course, his knight and shining armor appears. NOT.

"Hey! Let her go!" a light voice yells out to them in the distance. The main guy swears and pushes him away before sprinting off with the rest of his group. Rude.

"Ohhh no, not you again," Louis whines, further agaitated. Harry gets up and dusts himself off, pulling his straps back on his shoulders.

"In the flesh. For someone who doesn't want me, you sure do have a way of finding me," Harry giggles and gawks at Louis expensive car parked to the side of him. A freaking Ferrari???

"It was purely coincidental, kid. I needed to go out and get more scotch since everyone drank it all from me and left me to clean up the house."

Harry walked over to the side of his car to admire it up closely. He wasn't used to seeing such expensive lines of vehicles. "Maybe if I stayed the night, I could've helped you clean up in the morning. Karma's a bitch, ain't it?"

Louis quirked an eyebrow at him. "You're like 12. How did you even get into the party anyway?"

The younger would have been offended if it weren't for the admiringly cute smile he had on his well structured face. "I'm 18 you pompous ass. And I have my ways."

"Right. Anyway, come on. I'll take you home now. Your parents must be worried sick," Louis sounded very disappointed in Harry, or maybe even himself.

"I haven't lived with my parents since I was 16. They don't give a shit about me anyway." Which was true. As soon as Harry came out, everyone treated him differently in his household, as if any of them weren't gay. I mean. out of one in every 3 people, someone was bound to be gay, right?

"I'm sorry, Harry. It is Harry, right?" Harry nodded , getting inside the spacious car in slight indifference. The boy hadn't thought of his parents in years. Louis got in shortly after, starting the car and getting Harry's address to take him there.

During the car ride, Harry made indirect remarks on how good everyone said he looked, how much he paid for the shoes alone with the outfit he wore, how his panties were starting to scratch his backside up because of a scratchy tag inside of them. Louis said nothing the whole ride.

"Thanks for the ride," Harry mumbled in defeat as they pulled up to his flat. It was no use. Harry wasn't going to get him to comment about how he looked. At least, not that night anyway. As he walked up to his flat taking his keys out, feeling Louis' endearing eyes watching him the whole way, the man finally spoke up.

"Harry?"

"Yes?" he answered too quickly and too hopefully.

"You have some- erm...white stuff in the back of your hair." Harry had just unlocked and pushed the door open and the man drove off. That was awkward. Harry should've taken Zayn up on his offer.