Whore

"Look so pretty like this, Harry," Zayn complimented for the fourth time in a row, watching in awe as Harry sucks him off in him and his wife's bedroom, Harry gazing up at him through his lashes. Harry moaned in acknowledgment, feeling a bit better as he got the man off. It only took a few flicks of the wrists at the base of Zayn's cock before he felt the liquid shoot harshly against his uvula. 

After Zayn came down from his high, he carefully pulled out, wincing a bit from the sensitivity. Yes this was what Harry needed. A night of forgetting by getting the life fucked out of you and letting a man cum down your throat.

"So, you finally get your panties out of your ass and barked up the courage to speak to Firefighter Louis?" he asks nonchalantly, lighting a cigarette while watching Harry climb onto the bed with him. The boy didn't want to answer.

"You know I speak to him. We always find a way to each other. He just....isn't interested in me, which I guess I can understand now. He knows that I sleep around, so he's clearly disgusted with me."

Zayn breathed in the nicotine and let it flow easily through his nose. "Well it is kinda obvious, with the way you suck up attention like a vacuum."

"But that's who I am. No one is ever going to like and accept me for who I am, for what I am. That's the reason why I sleep around in the first place. I might look good, but the line ends right about there. My own family can barely stand the sight of me, let alone my mum."

He knows Zayn can understand where he's coming from. Once he dropped out of Uni, his parents thought he was a disgrace, so he doesn't speak with them any longer.

"Harry, maybe...." Zayn started to speak but the sound of heels clicking towards the door made his face go pale as he knew what was to come. Harry, however, clearly wasn't prepared for the door to come swinging open.

 "Babe I'm ho- WHAT THE FUCK?"

Zayn shoots up off of the bed immediately and Harry covers himself with the blanket, "Diana, wait, I can explain-"

The woman with dark hair and dark skin places her hands over her hips, nearly red with anger to find her own husband in bed with...that whore.

"Explain my ass! This is why our marriage is on egg shells? Because you wanted the likes of THAT? Do you even know how many diseases it could be carrying?! It's disgusting! You're disgusting!" Man she's on a roll, punching and kicking Zayn, wanting to get her hands on Harry and beat him  to a pulp.

She manages to grab the nearby remote and chucks it at the boy's head, knocking him off the bed.

"Diana, why the fuck???" Zayn finally snaps, staring at her angrily, then to Harry sympathetically. The boy was whimpering on the floor, not sure of what to do. Diana ignores him.

"He will never love you, he will never like you! Nobody will! Stop fucking other people's men and find your own. Oh, that's right, you can't, because you're a freak! A disgustingly, ugly, pathetic whore that nobody will ever love no matter how much ass you give them. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

Those words hurt almost as much as it did when he stumbled down all 23 steps to run out of there, a sobbing mess. Zayn called out to him but he didn't want to look back. Everything she said was true. He was an ugly whore.

~

The weather was shitty. Louis, of course, had no food and there was an approaching storm coming that would last three days at the least. Cursing and mumbling other harsh words under his breath, Louis stocked his car with the new groceries, checking his clock and closing the trunk.

The car ride was messy, and it was unfortunately far away from his house, making it harder to see the road. He ended up going down the wrong street and he had to search around for a street sign of some sort. Seeing nothing but the gray fade of mist covering all the windows, he decided to ask for help. Immediately he spotted a tall figure moving slowly down the sidewalk on his side of the street and he called out to it.

"Excuse me? Sir?"

The person didn't respond, nor did he look in his direction. Louis prepared himself to call out again because come on, he needed to get home, but before he could, the figure collapsed, making the puddle splash up beneath them. Louis was out of the car before he could even process what had just happened.

When he reached the person to find them faced down, he watched in horror and slight irritation towards himself that it was him. Harry.

Not bothering to care too much about the fact that his new knickers were completely ruined, he carried the boy to the car and delicately placed him in the back seat, taking notice of how cold he was.

It was that much harder to find his house before the real storm began, especially when it seemed he was on a timer with Harry's life, but he managed and was damn proud of himself. Not taking too much time to pat himself on the back, he got out of his car and grabbed the boy, assissting him into the lobby and upstairs to his flat with shaky hands.

"Why me of all people? Why him of all kids? Why is it always me in these situations?" he asked himself, more tired than anything as he stumbled with unlocking his door to let himself in. Not so gingerly placing Harry on the couch, Louis ran to turn up the heat and grabbed a few blankets along the way for his unconscious guest. Luckily there was still some soup left from before he went shopping, because all his groceries were still in his car.

Nearly tripping over dozens of items he was too lazy to pick up at the time, Louis made it back to the boy, realizing his clothes were soaked down to every thread. Making quick work of getting his shirt and pants off, as well as blushingly staring at Harry's choice of under ware, he slipped his Doncaster Rover's jersey on the boy, wrapping him in lots of blankets and drying his hair with a towel.

"At least he feels a lot warmer now," the man mumbles to himself in reassurance, cursing as he sees just how beaten up the 18 year old is. Someone had hurt him. Badly.

~

Dedicated to: Lexi_Luvs_Ya for always commenting on my stories. You're a doll <333