5

La's POV

I go straight to the kitchen and grab a wine cooler from the fridge, bout the only thing I really drink and it taste good so why not.

I walk out to the dance floor and start dancing with some girls and I see Jack and Jude and I think Jude's sister Grace walk in, so I walk over there to meet her.

"Hey Jude and you must be Grace." I go in for a hug

"Yeah I am, and you must be La my brother was telling me about you on the way here." She tells me smiling.

"Yeah, Jude told me about you in class. It's nice to meet you." I let go of the hug.

"Now let's go dance y'all!" I say grabbing Graces hand and pulling her and everyone else to dance.

Jack disappeared to go drinking, and I roll my eyes, he can't even look at me what an asshole. It was just me Grace and Jude dancing then Nash came up and started dancing with us and one of our favorite songs came on. I turn to him and smile.

"This is our jam!!" I say over the music and we laugh. It's Treasure by Bruno Mars. He smiles back and grabs my hand and places one on my hip.

"This isn't a slow song ya know Nash.?" I look at him weird.

"I know but this is our favorite song so why not we can be different from everyone else and dance like this." He says as we start dancing. I just giggle and nod as we dance.

I lean my head on his shoulder and look behind him and immediately stop dancing drop my hands and stare with my mouth practically hitting the floor.

Nash looks at me confused then follows my gaze to Jack kissing one of my friends, or one of my ex-friends now.

We've only been here for about 45 minutes and now I'm ready to leave.

Nash's mouth drops too but he quickly turns to me. "Come on J let's go home, yeah?" He takes my arm and leads me out and into his car and we just sit there talking.

"That's messed up, isn't that one of your friends he was kissing?"He said

"Not anymore....." I trail off.

"It's okay J, you'll be fine I'm here for you if you need it just know that." He starts to rub my back, and I just keep staring. Well at least I know who my real friends are.

I start laughing

"Why are you laughing?" He looks down at me curiously.

"Because I don't know what else to do." Then I start crying.

"Shhh it's okay." He says reaching over to hug me.

He mumbles something that sounds like "I would never do that to you."

"What?" I ask looking up at him.

"Oh nothing I just said I can't believe he would do that to you." He says.

"Oh, yeah me either."

"How about we leave, let's go swimming." He says cranking the car.

"There's a pool here." I state but he get this look if discuss on his face "do you know how many drunk people have probably peed and or puked in that pool already? Plus I don't wanna share a pool with a lot of people. I'd rather be in mine where it can light up and everything."

"But you don't have to leave the party just because of me, you can stay I'll just avoid him." I look at him.

"Nope now we are going swimming in my pool. I don't care to stay here knowing that the jackass that hurt you is here and I might punch him." He says pulling off.