6

Nash POV

Last night I just wanted to punch that Jack kid in the damn face for hurting J like that.

I thought that since Jack is gone that I could have a chance and I can't believe she didn't kiss me back. I thought she liked me, I was sure she did. I've liked her for so long it's not even funny! Like what the fuck she just stared at me with a blank expression seaming like she was unpleased and it hurt so bad.

I just locked myself in my room. That was so embarrassing and I feel hurt.

"Nash can we talk, please?" I hear her knock on my door. I don't say anything, I just wait for her to leave.

I fell asleep around 3:30am.

"Nash wake up." I hear a soft voice.

"No"

"Nash get up, I need you to go pick up Hayes." My Mom says.

"Ugh fine." I say and sit up. She gasp at me.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"Nash did you get enough sleep last night?" She looks at me worriedly.

"Yeah why?" I question

"Nothing never mind, just go pick up your brother and be safe." She closes the door behind her and I stand out of bed and throw on random cloths from my drawer. I look in the mirror and realize why she gasped and acted the way she did. I look like total absolute shit right now. I wash my face hoping it'll make me look somewhat normal. I then grab my keys and leave.

I get there and knock on the door to get Hayes.

"Hello?" The door opens after I knock, revealing an older lady.

"Yeah I'm here to pick up Hayes, I'm his brother."

"Oh okay," she turned and yells "Hayes!!! He'll be right down." She looks back at me.

"Yes ma'am?" I hear Hayes say as the last step squeaks.

"Your brother is here for you." The lady says and opens the door more.

"Hey okay. Bye Trev! Bye Ms.Dunn." He says bye to the lady and his friend then we hop in the car.

"Where's La, I thought she'd be with you?" He says and I instantly feel upset.

"I don't know." I answer short.

"I know you like her Nash, so when are you going to ask her out?" He pushes and I'm getting upset.

"Never." I say quietly.

"C'mon Nash it's true! I know you've liked her for a while. Ask her out bro."

"No just please be quiet Hayes, She doesn't fucking like me back now please stop talking about it." I say staring blankly at the road trying not to let my emotions get the best of me.

"Whoa Nash, how do you know?"

"Because I kissed her last night and she just looked at me blankly, her expression was like the opposite of what I thought it would be and she didn't kiss me back she just stood there and did nothing. She didn't smile at me she didn't even say anything when I walked away. She just gave me this look and honestly it hurt, it hurt bad because I thought she really liked me back." I become really upset as I pull the car up in the driveway and park, neither of us move to get out yet.