Author's Note!

Hello my lovely friends!

First of all, I would like to take an opportunity to thank all of you for all your love through your votes and comments. Thank you for believing in me and supporting my writing.

I started writing approximately two years back and within such a short amount of time, I learned many things about writing and comparing my first story "Deewangi" to my stories now, I can say that I see many improvements in my own writing. And this only became possible through your guys' love and support!

I want your views now on my writing. How can I improve more?

Now about this story "Aitbaar":

This short story finally comes to an end here. Frankly speaking, when I started this story, I was very nervous (as always) and not even in my dreams I ever thought that this story will be appreciated so much!

In my story, my focus was on two things mainly; 1) RN (of course) and 2) Growing issues of rape in today's society.

I have never written on such a concept before and honestly speaking, I was afraid. I didn't know how it would turn out to be.

I kindly request you to please give your overall views on this story. Did I succeed in covering both the points that I mentioned above?

Should I write more on such topics? (other issues in society)

Again, thank you so much for loving this story so much! I'm elated! ❤️

Lots of love,
Ayesha