17

Finally Today is the day they are going to live together. Everyone of them were happy to start the new life. To work hard towards their dream and a tingly feeling to live with their loved ones.

It was 7 am

Jin got up early, he was very happy They  have packed everything. They were ready to shift but, they didn't have keys of apartment. keys were with namjoon.So, Jin decided to call namjoon

Namjoon and Jin:

Jin  took his phone out dialing Namjoon's number.

Joonie💝: huh?hi princess?* sleepy*

Princess💗: huh! he-llo
*He's still sleeping~oh my his morning voice!!! *

Joonie💝: princess, you okay?

Princess💗: huh... yeah..its just that me and babies have packed everything, we are ready to shift in our apartment but, we don't have keys...

Namjoon got up from bed quickly.
*shit! how can I forgot...*

Joonie💝:  I am sorry princess! we have packed everything, we will leave soon.

Princess💗: its okay we will leave in an hour~~take your time...

Jin* He's so caring~*

Joonie💝: thanks babe~I will come there soon...

Jin* stop blushing already!!you should get used to it but, does he feel same as me?*

Princess💗: yeah~I will meet you at apartment.

Joonie💝: bye princess~ take care😘

Jin* Did he just send me that??its ok calm down!!he might have send it by mistake~*

Princess💗: you too~~

Namjoon quickly went to bathroom, took shower and got ready.He walked towards living to wake his friends.

( yesterday sopekook came to Namjoon's house so, that they can leave together)

Nanjoon: guys wake up...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. . . . . . . . .

Namjoon: STUPID IDIOTS!! GET YOUR ASS UP OR ELSE I AM GONNA BREAK YOUR LEGS!!!

Yoonkook: *yawning *

Their hairs were spread in different direction like they had some war.

Yoongi: can you shut your mouth!I wanna sleep~~

Jungkook: * wiggling* yesssss!

Namjoon: SHUT UP AND GET READY NOW!! MY JIN, TAE BABY AND JIMINIE BABY ARE WAITING FOR US.

yoonkook* immediately got up and rushed towards the bathroom*

Hoseok: don't worry I will be ready in a minute... * still lying down *

Namjoon: you guys better be.

They got ready and left to the apartment.

After 15 min~~~~~

They saw another car parked in front of the building.They knew it was jin's car.

Authors { p.o.v }

Namjoon: JIN...

He  called Jin's  name aloud. Jin turned  around and saw namjoon.

Tae & Jimin: Appa!!!!

They ran and hugged namjoon.
Namjoon hugged back smiling widely.