20

It almost been a month. They were working very hard to win the competition. Namjoon and suga have completed the song. Seven of them listened to song listened to it. It was a really good song. And hoseok choreographed dance. Everything is going smoothly.

There was a day left for competition. Right now they were in university practicing dance. They were all tired continuously practicing for 3 hours without stop.

Hoseok:guys~ lets take a break.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin looked at  yoongi. He was mesmerized.

Jimin* Hyung is looking so handsome even if he's sweating

Jimin* Hyung is looking so handsome even if he's sweating. Stop it Jimin don't stare at him. He might notice it*

Yoongi saw Jimin was in his own world thinking something. he was worried so he walked to him.

Yoongi: Jiminie, is something bothering you?

Jimin: huh?? Nothing!
* how did he know I was thinking something!*

Yoongi: you can tell me~ 
*concerned*

Jimin: Nothing just thinking about tomorrow's competition.

* sorry hyung~ I have to lie to you but its not lie though I am worried about competition*

Yoongi: Don't worry. Everything will be fine.

Yoongi hugged Jimin caressing his back softly.

Jimin* my heart is beating so fast...*

Yoongi was about to  pull away. But, Jimin pulled him close and hugged him tightly.

Jimin: please stay like this for a moment....

Yoongi was surprised but he wrapped his arms around him and hugged him.

After while They pulled away looking at each other with smiling face.

Jimin: thanks hyung~

Yoongi: Everything for you~

Yoongi kissed him on forehead.

      ~~~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~~~

It was  time for them to go home.They were in the car. Taekook and hoseok were sleeping. Namjin were talking to each other. They were waiting for Yoonmin. Once Yoongi and Jimin arrived they drove off.

Yoongi and jimin were sitting in the back so they can't hear what Namjin were talking about.

Yoongi saw Jimin was sad and still thinking about something. It made him feel bad. He was not able to help Jimin.

Yoongi took jimin hand making Jimin snap out of his thoughts.

Yoongi: what are you thinking??

Jimin: I wish my voice doesn't crack tomorrow.