7

I was finishing up some stuff Lord Megatron needed me to, mostly typing stuff into datapads and what so ever standing at my desk.

"Y/N, would you like to observe a Predacon?" Shockwave suddenly asked me which took me aback a little.

I cocked an optic, "...observe?"

I couldn't see his reaction but I could tell he realised what he said, "my apologies, forgive me Y/N, that was illogical."

"Oh no it's fine really," I smiled a little and raised the palm of my servo.

"I will correct myself, would you like to experience a predacon," Shockwave corrected himself, I could still hear an apologetic tone.

"Sure. Wait...but the predacon army isn't bred yet?" I suddenly remembered the project isn't entirely complete yet.

Shockwave paused for a moment, "During my time on cybertron, I worked on this project. It is in my laboratory."

I raised my optic impressed but also skeptical, "Okay, does Lord Megatron know this?"

Shockwave paused for a moment, "Not as of yet."

I widened my optics and my mouth. "Oh," I took a step back, "my", I took another step back till my pedes leaned against the lab berth, "primus...", I sat, more like slumped on the lab berth. "He doesn't know about your...wild card? Then...what were you talking about during your arrival before Lord Megatron summoned me?" I was beyond confused.

"I was explaining to them about my exile on cybertron where I was wounded, blinded and left for scrap by Starscream and how I arrived to earth. I mentioned of the project and the scavenging of predacon bones, but I have not revealed my creation until I intend to at the most...logical moment. Perhaps when all else fails," Shockwave explained his wild card.

I was speechless that Shockwave of everyone is keeping an asset, I just took a deep breath and nodded.

I pressed the 'enter' key into the datapad and headed for the bridge where Lord Megatron is.

--------

Shockwave was in thought. Firstly, he swore he could have slapped himself if he didn't watch his words when he said 'observed' in front of Y/N. He may not display emotion, but he swore he could tell when Y/N cocked her optic, she was at the very slightest offended.

But because she's Y/N, she doesn't throw an angry retort easily, but it still left him apologetic.

Next was during the conversation about his, as Y/N describes it, his wild card the Predacon. He could help but also feel something in his spark watching Y/N being more open and less stiff around him.

Something as small as Y/N reciting a flat 'Oh. My. Primus' while stepping back and slumping on the lab berth innocently with a confused facial expression made his spark flutter more.

Shockwave shook his helm brushing away the illogical thoughts once again and got back to his work, but his processor still wanders to Y/N which annoys him to no end.

---------

"Congratulations on another job well done Y/N, as always. You are dismissed," Lord Megatron praised me as I gave a bow.

"Thank you my liege," I walked out of the bridge, of course not without hearing another scoff from Starscream.

I headed back to the direction of the lab as I know Shockwave needed my help with something.

"Ahh Y/N," I turned around to where the voice was coming from, it was Arachnid.

"Yes, Arachnid?" I raised my optics slightly.