12

(Slightly different from the original TFP story, it's a fanfiction so don't comment episode story mistakes I watched them all, thank you.)

"Did you recharge well Y/N?" Shockwave asked when he met me in the lab arranging some stuff. He then followed me to the bridge before groundbridging to his predacon army offsite lab.

"Hell yes. I even had this weird dream, where you strapped me, and ripped my guts apart and said it was 'fa science'," I rambled.

Shockwave just stared at me, if he had a facial expression he'd have cocked his optics. "That would be illogical for me to do that to you even though it would help my scientific endeavours..."

I just continued, "you did! And best part, imagine if your current one optic grew even bigger. And oh, your paint job changed to black and you grew horns which became so scary you'd fit in a horror movie Knockout and Soundwave showed me about..."

Shockwave just continued listening to my rambles even though I could later tell that he was done with me. But he admitted that it was nice having a noisy part of myself, though he'd be lying if he said he didn't missed my old quieter self. After all, we are sparkmates.

Shockwave entered the the groundbridge while I entered the bridge. I found Knockout and Soundwave there.

Suddenly the monitors beeped, Knockout went to check it out. My optics widened and we were all confused.

"Strange? Lord Megatron, it appears that Breakdown's signal has popped back online, or be it corrupted?" Knockout inquired.

"Investigate with caution, it may well be an autobot trick," Megatron warned with caution.

"I certainly hope not. Breakdown may act the brute but he's a master at a rotary buffer," Knockout remarked.

I didn't have much to do so Knockout asked me to tag along with him, since he, Breakdown and myself are really close. Although this would be the first time I'm seeing Breakdown.

Just a snap and we became friends during my first visit to the medbay. Knockout was devastated when Breakdown was offlined by Silas that stupid freako, till he doesn't wish for me to go offline as well. One reason why he always cares a lot whenever I get injured, especially by Starscream or Arachnid.

We groundbridged to the place with a few vehicons. We looked around only to find smoke, debris and a massacre. Suddenly we heard noises, and a bot dragging something that caught our attention.

"Breakdown where have you-?" Knockout was elated but immediately changed.

"That's...Breakdown? What happened to his optic?" I asked in a whisper.

"Breakdown? What happened to you?" Knockout asked with obvious concern present, and suspicion.

'Breadown' lifted a box he was carrying, and his voice was different then what I've been hearing from him.

"Take me, to your leader." He said with a smirk. We all widened our optics, he's no Breakdown.

----

"Knockout, what is this abomination? And why have you brought him here??" Megatron questioned, Knockout and I frowned as well.

"I am CYLAS, Cybernetic Life Augmented by Symbiosis. I come with a proposition," He introduced himself.

Knockout stepped forward and was furious, I was too even though I'm seeing him for the first time, he was a good friend of mine. "This is the human who dissected Breakdown to termination! Please my liege, allow me to return the favour!" Knockout swapped his servo with his saw and his voice became furious.