8

'Okay seriously, someone please tell me who else on this ship wants me dead?" I asked sarcastically as I exercised my legs which started to heal better still at the medbay.

The doors open and I heard the thunderous pedes of Lord Megatron, "Arachnid has received her punishment, the chances of her being second in command is...the tiniest bit slimmer."

I cocked my optic, that didn't help at all but okay, "Thank you my liege." I raised my arm as Knockout continued to buff some stray scratches.

"What got you into that torture anyway?" Knockout asked as he buffed, Megatron apparently still remained with Shockwave.

"Err....I gave Lord my completed task. Walked back to the lab, along the way Arachnid decided to pester me since I was...complimented, thank you my liege. I ignored her 'attention seeking' remarks and just continued walking until she shot me and webbed me to the wall. Managed to slice myself out, but she webbed me hanging on the ceiling and so on. Managed to hit her using momentum as I swung but nope," I flatly rambled about what happened.

"Does everyone desperately want the second in command position?" Shockwave suddenly asked and Megatron just raised an optic with the 'dafuq?' look.

"Who doesn't?" Knockout remarked.

"I don't," I said.

"You sure think lowly of yourself..." Knockout added.

I rolled my optics and he laughed a little, "I dislike attention unlike you."

I was released and was in the lab working on other stuff while Shockwave had to go talk to Lord Megatron on some stuff. I was feeling a whole lot better.

-------

Shockwave was heading back to the lab after speaking with Lord Megatron. When he reached outside the lab, he heard voices which sounded like...soft humming and singing of some earth music.

He silently entered the lab to find Y/N doing her work and also carried away humming a song that she seems to like, most likely from Soundwave constantly picking radio signals from across the universe. He had to admit, he is amused.

"You know some days you feel so good in your own skin

But it's okay if you wanna change the body that you came in

Cause you look greatest when you feel like a damn queen

We're all just playing a game in a way trying to win at life~"

-----

"I was not aware you would be able to sing." Shockwave remarked, amused.

My optics widened and I swore I could have jumped when I was so unaware he was watching the whole time, cons of being blind, oh well. I sighed and blushed slightly, "sorry. I was motivating myself, gotta thank Soundwave for that."

I covered my mouth with my servo and raised the other and gave the 'you saw and heard nothing so go away' gesture, sarcastically.

"Logical. Do you feel better?" Shockwave asked.

"Mhmm," I replied as I entered some data into the monitor.

"Would you like to experience the predacon now? We will use a groundbridge to head to my laboratory on cybertron," Shockwave asked.

"Okay," I finished my work and cleaned up my desk a little, and we headed off.

------

We reached his lab where the wild card was sitting there awaiting further commands.

I wielded my blade since there aren't much walls around, "I can't see shit..." I groaned and remarked.

I then felt Shockwave's servo gently pushed my shoulder directing me where to go. I yelped a little but later got used to it, and I couldn't help but blush and my spark heat up seeing how kind he is.

Eventually we reached the area where the Predacon was resting. I could feel the beast like aura present in the room. It walked closer to me and I felt the presence towering over my smaller form, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared, even more since I can't see it.

I swapped my blade back to my servo and extended my servo out trying to reach for the Predacon.

I then felt Shockwave's servo grab mine and gestured it gently on what seemed to be like the side of the jawline of the beast, then he let go. "He will not hurt you, only the ones told to target," Shockwave assured me.

I nodded my head and stroked the Predacon gently. He leaned onto my palm and purred with satisfaction, seems like he's enjoying it. I giggled, "he's so cute and I can't even see him dammit."

"Logical."

I laughed bit more, "Aw man..." I whined.

Shockwave just dimmed his optic and was in thought again, this time it is also about Y/N, but something slightly different.

END