17

Shockwave's POV

My antennas twitched the moment I entered the lab with our leader when I left Y/N and Icicle for a moment. When I embraced Y/N as she was suggesting her idea, I sensed something was not right.

And I know exactly what may have happened during my absence, Icicle may have as usual spat out illogical lies which caused Y/N to immediately suggest something to shut her up. After finishing our work, I may clarify it with Y/N just to ensure she is alright.

I finished explaining to Lord Megatron on some data on the breeding of the predacon army. I exited the bridge and began heading back to the lab.

"Shockwavey~!"

I swore I could have offlined when I heard that voice, does she not have anything to do? What is Starscream doing? I turned around calmly as usual.

Icicle ran up to me, smiling with looks that could offline, she pressed herself against my chassis when she got close which made my antennas twitch. It was years ago when she last did something too close to my comfort.

I just glared at her with my single optic and asked flatly. "What is it that you require Icicle?"

"Well listen up sweetspark. We've known each other longer than you have known her. I'm referring to your femme. I need you to crush that useless femme, put her in a lab test and crush her to bits-!" Icicle slyly rolled those words out of her glossa.

I was beyond disgusted and pusher her frame away which was getting way too illogically closer. "You are being illogical Icicle."

She only continued, "Of all the mechs I've been with you still remain my perfect candidate. Neutroblade was mehh, and now that we're together again you could help me."

I made a disgusted noise and began raising my tone slightly and glaring at her, "Your processor must be altered throughout your time away from the Decepticons. I am not a mech like what you seem to describe, I will not leave my femme just like that, for no logical reason. I love her, and if you are unsatisfied with your own mech, it is logical that you find someone else who is single, willing to do your bidding!"

She only sighed and rested her elbow on my shoulder again, "Oh Shocky...you still remain the same. I mean, she's getting in your way, our way. Wouldn't you like to see that inconvenience such as her be removed? Strap her to the lab as a test subject and I assure you we'll have a better time-."

My helm boiled and I think I was on the verge of blowing a circuit, that is basically what she does to me many years back as a former assistant. She's only gotten worst.

"I will say it once and for all. You are being illogical! I love my femme and I will not leave her for no logical reason that you are storming me with, they are all illogical! My femme is the greatest and most illogically endearing assistant I ever had the pleasure of having among everyone who has worked with me and that includes you! Your processor has been altered atrociously during your time away from the cause! I told Y/N this and I will do the same to you, I despise you, Icicle for many reasons. I will not fulfill your illogical bidding no matter how much you attempt to plead. Find another valve hungry mech to do as you please! As a second in command of the Nemesis, I advice that you stop lazing around and complete some work for the cause, like Y/N! The one who made me feel at peace working with her, and she is all mine!" I chided at her with my menacing optic and pushed her away.

I felt a huge discomfort and inconvenience in my spark. I began to feel something illogical. All I desire now is to get away from this mess, away from this femme I despise and questioned how I survived such a feat with her as my assistant. I am just craving to have my gorgeous Y/N right in front of my optic at this very moment, I need to see her to...relief myself? I may not understand this illogical feeling but I need it off my chassis.

I even went as far as to threaten her with my cannon, not caring about her horrified reaction. "As usual, you have been spitting illogical lies to my femme, that is why I never let my spark be with you despite your constant irritations."

"Sh-shock...wave?" Icicle widened her optics at my comments about her all these years.

My cannon was still pointed at her until I heard a shout.

"Shockwave!"

I swore my spark instantly lifted when I heard the voice of the one I needed most. It reminded me of how she felt when she saw Icicle and Neutroblade interfacing. My optic was greeted with Y/N running towards me with her beaming ones, smiling in delight.

I walked calmly towards her only to be engulfed in an embrace, her face dived for my neck and later nuzzling my chassis. I was stiff at first from the shock but it was only for a split second, I returned the gesture afterwards and rubbed her back and nuzzled her cheek. She looked up at me with her beaming optics and laughed heartily.

I did not care if Icicle was watching us as Y/N was all I needed.

I lifted her a little by her waist for a split second just to make her happy which her face clearly displayed. Considering how light she is, lifting her off the ground with her legs dangling in the air was not an issue. You could imagine how much easier it was for Lord Megatron when he gave her a ride after gaining her sight.

"I completed another set of Predacon CNA!" She squealed in delight.

My optic dimmed a little to refrain from displaying a 'smile', I caressed her cheek and rubbed her shoulders, "your efforts are once again appreciated Y/N. That would be enough for today." She blushed red and laughed.

Y/N glanced over my shoulder to see Icicle, she was worried a little for me surprisingly. "Are you...busy?"

I immediately felt the instinct to 'shut her' from worrying. "No Y/N. In fact, your timing is impeccable. I was going to see you."

She shivered a little and fidgeted around, until she looked back at me with her endearing optics. "Could we go back to the lab or your room? It's cold out here..." she whined.

Primus, she is all I needed. "Of course Y/N. I too have completed the data Lord Megatron needed for today. He is satisfied with our results."

"YEET!" She squealed her illogical language in delight as I placed my non cannon arm around her shoulders and directed her to my room. She grasped my servo around her. Did I mention Icicle was still standing there?

"I'm relieved I got to see you. The most illogically endearing femme," I remarked with a slight sigh.

"Don't start this Shockwave!" Her face flushed red as she hit my chassis.

"Positively illogical Y/N," I calmly retorted back as she laughed a feat.

The discomforting feeling in my spark was fulfilled with the simple presence of my femme. Though illogical, that was what it felt like.

END