Trouble

Bular starred at her 

"Sweet Bun?"  Bagdwella's voice cracked.

"Pregnant. Is...Is it mine?(1)

Bagdwella chuckled, "Of course it is! I-I know that now isnt a great time but-"

"When would be?" Bular smiled and pressed his nose to hers, "This just means I'll have to  get away sooner. How far along are you?"

"About two months. Maybe a little more," Bagdwella wrapped here arms  around his neck, "I wanted to tell you sooner but your sister had just arrived and I was just so scared!"

Bular kisssed her gently,  "It's alright,  Dwelly. I  understand. Gunra terrifies me too."

He lowered his head  to her lap and pressed his nose against here belly, "Hello, Little One. I'm-I'm your daddy."(2)

Bagdwella stroked his black hair and chuckled, "Sweet Bun, the whelp's about the size of  a nut."

"I know," Bular looked up at her, "I Just can't believe it. We're going to be parents!"

"We're going to be parents."

Bular sat up, "So was that a yes?"

Bagdwella laughed, "Yes! Yes! I'll marry you!"

Bular kissed her again.

Neither of them was going to mention just how terrified they were. Though she  had had to tell Barbara already because it had  been Barbara who had given her the pregnancy test, Bagdwella still had to  tell Lenora and the rest of the family. That, coupled with the ever looming threat of  Gunra.

*LLB*

"Alright, Dwella," Lenora sat on the table, "What do you want to talk to me about?"

"I'm going to tell you who he is. BUT, first, you have  too promise  not to say anything until I'm done speaking because  I need your help."

Lenora lifter her eyebrow, "Dwella?"

"Please, Lenora?"

"Alrigh. Alright. Who is he?"

"Bular the Black."

Lenora gasped  and slamed her hand over her mouth. She closed her eyes and shook her head. She motioned for Bagdwella to continue.

"He didn't kill Kanjigar. He...He'ss  been trying to leave the Gumm-Gumms for little over a year. He had almost managed to but then Gunra arived.  He has  asked me to bring the Trollhunter when we meet next so he can ask for his help to leave. I need you to help me ask your broother-in-law."

Lenora lowered her hand, "Dwella, I  love you. You're  my best friend.. I trust you with my life and with the lives of my children. But, um, ARE YOU INSANE!? We are talking about THE Bular the Black! How can you bee sure wee can trust him?"

Bagdwella had been expecting Lenora's question.. She opened the fallsee bottom of here cabinet and took out  the colorless, transparent chrystal.

"This is an Esrituv Stone. It detects lies! I'm actually lucky to have it  because I was suposed to  send it to Sagdwella the day Kanjigar fell. I used it on Bular instead."(3)

Lenora sighed, "I'm sorry, Bagdwella. I should have known better than to doubt you. I'll talk to Otto and Walt for you."

"No need, Lenora," The Trollhunter and his brother entered the keep, "I was just on  my way over."

Fear gripped Bagdwella''s heart. What had he heard? Had it been enough for him to understand?

Walt smiled, "I should have know it was you."