Theme park (e)

It was 6:30 pm and it's started to get dark, you got ready into a y/f/c jump suit and some superstars and with some neutral makeup with y/f/c lipstick you James and Emma were making your way over to Starbucks before you went to the twins house. When you got to Starbucks your ordered a pinkedy drinkedy which is James's favourite.
——————————
You arrived at the boys house and they were ready to go you had a tiny crush on Ethan but he knew but you didn't know that. You got in the car and you sat in between James and Ethan, and half way through the journey Ethan kept trying to play footsie (if you don't know what footsie is it s where you rub your leg or foot against someone else's:

 You got in the car and you sat in between James and Ethan, and half way through the journey Ethan kept trying to play footsie (if you don't know what footsie is it s where you rub your leg or foot against someone else's:

)
You kept going redder by the minute and you could see him smirking in the corner of your eye.
——————————-
When you got the theme park it was getting darker and everybody was telling you to go on the roller coaster but you were petrified but because it was so dark no one noticed that Ethan slid his hand into yours and intertwined his fingers this gave you major butterflies in your stomach and then that made you decide to go on it. James sat next to Emma and Grayson sat next to a random old guy and I sat right at the back with Ethan. It started going up and your heart was racing and you burried your face into his chest it was going to take a while until you were going to reach the top so you looked at him straight in the eye and you kept looking at his lips and he did the same. You lent in kissing his soft lips and tiny fireworks exploded inside you the kiss heated up and turned into a make out until you got cut off by Ethan screaming as the roller coaster dropped and went really fast.

So yep another one pleaseeee vote and comment on what you want to see next ly guys ❤️❤️🥰

Sister Squad x reader imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara