Take me instead

Summary: On a beach house weekend vacation, (Y/N) decides to finally tell Ethan how she feels about him. After getting rejected, she finds comfort in her heart break through Grayson.

WARNING ⚠️: BIG SEX HAPPENS AND STRONG LANGUAGE PLEASE READ THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK (idk if there is a risk but still) This is smut. Let me know what y'all think, and send requests if you have em' i guess

You let the water run over your face, tears hidden in the tsunami of water cascading down your cheeks. I really thought he liked me.. You shook your head, lip quivering as you reached up to scrub the conditioner out of your hair. Your eyes felt puffy and tingly from the amount of crying you had done since you stepped into the tiled, clear glass shower of the beach house. Once you rinsed and saw all the bubbles wash away down the drain, you reached behind yourself to click the water off. The drip of the faucet is all you could hear as you stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around your body

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)... I didn't mean to make you think I was trying to tell you I liked you..", Ethan stared into your eyes apologetically. Your irises filled with tears at his words, clouding your vision. The ache in your chest took over your whole body as you felt the wracked sob you were trying to keep inside escape you.

Ethan reached over and tried to grab your arm comfortingly. You moved back slightly, not wanting him to get too terribly close. His eyes softened into a sad gaze. He knew he had no right to be upset by your reaction. You were the one hurting, not him. He couldn't expect you to be happy that he just rejected your advance and admitted he had been crushing on Emma.

You padded into your room, dropping the towel to throw clothes over your head. A sigh escaped you as you crawled into bed, throwing the heavy duvet over your fragile, broken body.

"This isn't gonna change our friendship, right?", Ethan began to ask in the most gentle voice he could, trying not to sound like a total dick. You lifted your head to glare at him in his eyes, swatting the hand that had reached out to you previously.

"Are you serious, E?", you asked harshly, feeling a slight amount of rage bubble up inside you. "You have no idea how to talk to girls, do you?" You stood up in a huff, fists clenched as you turned to go back inside.

"(Y/N)! Wait! I really don't!", Ethan exclaimed in a panic, running his hands through his hair out of misunderstanding as to what just happened, and what he possibly could have said to set you off. His tone was so insensitive. He really said one of the stupidest things he could have to someone trying to heal. Despite his cries, you grabbed onto the handle of the white-trimmed French door and slammed it on your way inside to emphasize your point. "God damnit.", Ethan hung his head. The boys had rented out a beach house for you, them, and Emma to stay at and hang out at for the weekend since you had a photo shoot planned for Saturday. Grayson suggested it would be fun for the lot of you to spend time together being it had been a few months since you last all got to hang out. Emma had been visiting some of her friends out of state, so really no one had seen her for quite some time.This however, was the weekend you had decided you would tell Ethan how you felt about him. It wasn't supposed to go like this. What you had been imagining for the past few days didn't pan out the way you had thought it would. You never in a million years thought Ethan would flat reject you and say he actually had feelings for Emma. You couldn't help but remember all of the sweet nothings Ethan had done for you, acting like your boyfriend for months and flirting with you almost daily.
Again, you couldn't help your face from contorting into a sob, moving your hand up to aggressively wipe the tears away from your red-stained cheeks. Stupid fucking Ethan, what is so special about Emma anyway? I thought.. Why was he always playing with me and touching me and acting like I was the only girl in the world.. These thoughts only made you cry harder, moving your hand to your mouth to contain the cries of your broken heart that ached and wept inside you. There was no doubt someone could hear you.
Just as you started reaching over on your bedside to pick up a tissue and blow your nose, your door creaked open, "(Y/N)?", It was the voice of one of the twins, and honestly you didn't know which one. It was dark in your room and if it was Ethan, this wasn't the time for him to be coming to check on you in your opinion.
"What?", You asked maybe a little too harshly, wanting Ethan to know you meant business if it happened to be him. "Who is it?"
"It's Grayson.", Your eyes instantly softened. You sat up in bed, taking one big blow into the tissue clasped in your hand, wiping any excess snot that might have been left behind.
"Come in, I'm sorry. I thought you might be Ethan...", You said softly, in a much sweeter voice than before.
You saw Grayson's figure come over to your bedside and sit down, "Oh, It's okay. I know you probably don't wanna see him right now.. He told me what happened..", Gray was speaking softly, almost sadly. You could tell something was up with him as well.
"Are you okay? You're not acting normal.", You commented, and heard him let out a large sigh.
"Yeah.... I guess, I don't know..", He said breathily, "Emma rejected me.", He summarized. Your eyebrows went up, pushing the duvet off of you to sit cross legged, closer to your friend.
Grayson told you earlier on in the day when the two of you were alone that he had developed a crush on Emma some time ago, and planned to ask her out this evening. It had completely slipped your mind, with all of your own confessions of the night clouding your thoughts. They both had a thing for her? I wonder if either of them knew... God, what has this world come to.
"Oh Gray.. I'm so sorry..", You felt for him, obviously. You were going through your own heart break at the moment, and you could only imagine he was feeling similar, if not the same way. You reached over and pulled him into a hug. He obviously needed it, because he easily complied to laying on your chest. After a few moments of the awkward but appreciated angle, he pulled away, "Sorry I-" You went to apologize, thinking you may have done something he didn't really want, or he was trying to get away from you.
However to your surprise, Grayson grabbed you by the small of your back, laying you down so he could properly lay on your chest, needing the comfort and knowing you probably needed it too.
You let out a sound, slowly pulling your arms to wrap around him, one hand fluffing through his soft, dark hair.
The two of you laid there for longer than either of you realized, just holding one another and caressing each other tenderly. There was a mutual understanding in the air that you needed the support, and so did he. You scratched your nails over his back, rubbing the pads of your fingers along his neck, cheek, and forehead lovingly. You didn't want him to feel alone and rejected. If neither of you were going to get what you wanted from the person you loved tonight, you thought you might as well show Grayson the love you had been keeping inside.
Slowly, Grayson raised his head to look up at you. The both of you locked eyes, and he sat up more, almost straddling you. "(Y/N)..", His warm breath against your face, you looked up at him and instantly melted. His eyes looked so much like Ethan's. In the dark, you could see his figure adjusted to the dim lighting, the full moon cascading into the room, putting a glint into his beautiful, honey eyes. You felt your body wash over with a warm feeling.
Without words, you could feel the sexual tension rise between you two. Leaning up, you captured his plump lips in a chaste kiss. Grayson gasped slightly into your mouth, knowing it's what he had wanted but still showing he was surprised it's what you wanted too. The two of you fluidly moved together, hands coming up to lock around his neck. His hips ground into you and you could feel his member pressed into your stomach. In this moment, it felt almost what you'd imagined what kissing Ethan would be like. Grayson took your reciprocation as motivation to continue forward, pulling you up to sit on his lap, sliding his warm tongue past your lips. His hand came up to hold your face gently, before he pulled away. "You wanted this to be Ethan, didn't you?" He whispered, knowing that the situation you two were in wasn't how either of you imagined the night ending.
You blushed, biting your lip, but keeping your legs tight around Grayson as if you wanted to keep him in place so he didn't run away. You nodded "Yes.. I did.. But I'm not disappointed right now.."
Grayson smiled. As messed up as it sounded, he felt like a common pain was pulling the two of you together. "If you'll let me, I'll show you what you need. Ethan couldn't treat your body the way I can, I promise you that babygirl", your heart fluttered, cheeks warming at Grayson's new nickname for you.
As wrong as it felt to be in bed with Grayson when you had just spent a plethora of months of your life fantasizing about Ethan absolutely ripping you apart, you wanted him. Grayson knew exactly what to say, and you'd be a fool if you said you weren't falling for it by the minute. "..Please..?", you gasped, feeling his hand come up to grip the sides of your throat and push you down into the middle of the mattress, using his other hand to run along the curve of your waist.
"Say no more", Your legs still clasped around Grayson's waist tightly, but the sudden position change made them sink down off of his back to give him more room to touch you.
He ripped his shirt off quickly, leaving him only in the boxers he'd entered your room in. His length was obviously tented in his pants, pressing against the inside of your thigh. The realization made your whole body hot. Grayson's demeanor made you feel like a virgin. It was as if a hot, experienced man was showing you how to feel good for the first time, and you ate it up.
"Let me help you", Grayson moved down to inch your shirt up above your head, tossing it to the side. Considering you had gotten out of the shower with the intent to go to bed, there was no bra to stop him from seeing your full breasts splayed out in front of him. He trailed his fingers down your stomach to feel your skin under his. "Your body is soft" He commented, dipping his head down to hold onto your breast and lap at your nipple, swirling his tongue around it. His other hand first held the opposing breast, but trailed down to rub circles into your hip bone, gripping you so you stayed in one place while his clothed cock slid against the shorts covering your pussy. You groaned softly, feeling your heart rate speed up.
"Grayson, plea-", you moaned, but the hand previously running circles into your hip came up to shove past your lips, allowing your tongue to catch the two fingers slid into your mouth.
"Get my fingers nice and wet babygirl, I want your pussy to be dripping with your own spit before I fuck you til' you cum. I want my dick covered in all your juices", your eyes rolled back simply at his words, your hips bucking up into him as both hands came to grasp his wrist, swirling around the digits in your mouth.
He moved from your chest to sit up more, free hand shoving your shorts down but leaving your underwear behind. He didn't like to get right to it, but he definitely wanted to tease you. He removed his sloppy wet fingers from your mouth and sat up on his knees before you, "I want you to pull your panties to the side and spread your pussy for me. Can you do that, sweetheart?", a low noise came from your throat, fingers skipping down your thighs to comply to Gray's wishes.
"O-Of course..", you fumbled, pulling your lacey panties over to caress your lips. Grayson smirked, pushing your thigh back to expose you, thumb toying at your clit and dipping into the dripping warmth in front of him.
"Ohh baby, you're so wet for me... That's so sweet.. Ethan could never make you drip down to your pretty little asshole like me, you know that don't you?",
Fuck, he's so good with his words... Your hips rolled upwards, trying to get him to touch you so desperately. "Fuck yes, Gray. I want your cock so bad", You admitted in a needy whine. And just as you spoke, Grayson slipped his soaked fingers into your pussy, making you let out a moan. His words made your swollen clit pulse and the introduction of his fingers only helped you feel a fraction of the release you needed.
As his fingers pumped in and out of you to prepare you, you vaguely saw his other hand go to push his boxers down and off his body, not breaking focus from the task at hand, "You feel so good, I know your tight pussy is going to feel so good around my cock, I bet you're going to be so wet", You whined, hands grabbing for anything, finding Grayson's other hand to hold onto as he finger fucked you steadily.
"Oh my god, more Gray", You moaned squeezing down on his hand for support. He smirked, moving his fingers out of you and instead, replacing it with his member flat against your slit.
Grayson looked down, watching his cock slide up and down your soaking pussy. "Fuck, (Y/N), I love watching your pussy lips swallow my cock.", his tip slid up and brushed your clit, making pleasure wash over your body, eliciting a sharp moan of his name. "Do you want to take all of me?"
You nodded, "Please fuck me", you begged, making Grayson bite his bottom lip. He loved when a woman was so beside herself because of him, needing his cock to fulfill her needs.
He toyed with you a few moments longer, holding the base of his lengthy, thick cock at your entrance and teasing you with the tip. You gripped the sheets under you, "Just put it in!", You exclaimed, toes curling underneath him. Grayson quickly pushed himself entirely inside of you in one quick movement, pushing his hand up to grab your throat firmly once more.
"Don't tell me what to do and how to fuck you, do you hear me? You chose to get fucked by me tonight. You're all mine now babygirl, you better listen to me. Can you do that for daddy?", your sheer shock had your mouth gaping open, incoherent spluttering falling past your lips.
Your brows furrowed, "Mmmm.. yes daddy..", you hummed, feeling Grayson begin a slow pace in and out of you. It had been so long since you had last had sex, and the feeling of him pumping into you like he owned you made you go absolutely wild. "Please, harder", you begged sweetly, not wanting to make Grayson think you were telling and not asking this time.
Grayson moaned fully but softly, letting you know that he was also feeling good in this moment. His hand held you down firmly by your throat, pushing down with his free hand on your stomach to keep you in place as he pulled out and slammed back into you, starting a quick pace. Your moans increased with every thrust, reaching for the sheets to hold onto. "Fuuuuck.. you're so warm and tight.. My cock loves your little pussy (Y/N).", He praised.
The four main fingers on Grayson's hand stayed splayed across your stomach to keep you in place, his thumb sliding down to hook over your clit. He gently pressed into the bundle of nerves, swirling his thumb around while he fucked you steady and hard.
"Ooounnh.. Grays-on.. Please, faster! You're gonna make me cum", you all but shouted, holding on for dear life as the moans escaped past your lips, your head shifting from side to side as the pleasure washed over you in waves down your whole body.
"You like that? You gonna cum all over daddy's cock for me?", you nodded, unable to keep the moans from spilling out of your mouth, breasts bouncing up and down from the force of Grayson above you.
One shift of his thumb sent you into the beginning of your orgasm, making your back arch off the bed. "Daddy, I'm cumming— fuck I'm cumming all over your cock U-Uhnn..", you moaned, unable to stop yourself from the orgasm crashing over your body, making your walls contact around his cock, but he didn't stop thrusting in and out of you as you rode out your orgasm.
"Oh, what a goood girl", He cooed, praising you for finishing on him, your body went slightly limp, but you tried to pull yourself up a little to watch Grayson's pounding into you. "My turn, babygirl", He remarked. Before you knew it, he was grabbing you up and hoisting you in his lap, holding your hair in one hand and the other snaked around your waist to thrust your body down onto his length. His pace increased, making your noodle-like body disappear into a blubbering mess over how hard Grayson was fucking your sensitive heat post cumming.
Grayson moaned into your neck as he fucked you, your name slipping past his lips as sweat dribbled down his back.
It didn't take long for Grayson to feel himself being pushed over the edge by how warm, wet, and tight you were around him. Combined with how you had contracted around his cock when you came, he felt weak to your pussy. After all, embarrassingly enough he sometimes had quite a bit of trouble with cumming a little too quickly, something some of his past girlfriends had called "cute".
"Oh my god, (Y/N), you're gonna make me cum", you moaned with Grayson, moving to pull his head forward by his hair and pressing your foreheads together.
His breathy moans hit your face as he thrusted inside you to reach his release. "Cum for me, Grayson. I know you can baby", you encouraged, turning his head to the side to lick a stripe up his jaw and suck generously on his earlobe.
Grayson was sent over the edge, "I'm gonna-", he moaned out, trying to pull you off of him before he came inside you. You both fell forward and Grayson pulled out just in time to cum all over your pussy, moaning your name as he settled down from such an intense high. At least I didn't cum inside her, just on it Grayson thought with a chuckle, rubbing his softening cock all over your slit, rubbing in the mess he had made.
He pulled away, rubbing his hand over your thigh comfortingly as he reached down for his shirt to use to clean the two of you off.
"Oh my god, Grayson.. I can't believe we just did that.. you're.. you're fucking amazing..", you panted, feeling him wipe up both of your mixed cum off of you, and then start to work on himself.
"You felt so good.. I told you I could treat your body the way you needed", he smirked, flopping down next to you.
You moved to cuddle up under his arm, snuggling into his chest lovingly. "You did.. So... Does this make us..?", You prompted. After all, you did just bang. Friends don't just fuck and never speak of it again.
"We'll see where life takes us, babygirl. Don't worry so much, and just learn to heal.", you blushed at how understanding Grayson was of your very recently broken heart, feeling him lean down to kiss your forehead.
As the two of you drifted off into sleep together, you suddenly began to thank any and every higher power that Ethan rejected you that night.
Sorry that this is VERY LONG
Credit to @lane has left the chat
On tumblr