Love triangle part 2

~time skip to plane landing~
As I stepped of this huge plane I was amazed at the things I could see, there was so many people. Then I felt it, I felt like I belonged here I don't know why but I do.

As I got through passport control I went to grab my suitcase from the conveyer belt, and started to walk to the arrival area to wait for the person who will be picking me up. I saw a huge crowd and shouting from a distance and I headed over to there as I assumed ethan and Grayson where over there. I tried to push past the crowd and then I saw them, I started smiling and they saw me staring at them. I whispered "hey I'm manaswi"
"Nice let's go" Ethan grabs my hand and starts to walk off with the crowd following. I still couldn't quite believe what was happening, Ethan Grant Dolan was pulling my arm to get me to his car then to his house ! What the heck!

Ive always has the biggest crush on Grayson so I'm rlly excited on how this weekend will turn out. There was a large security man standing outside waiting for us. Next thing I know is I'm being pushed into a huge limo with blacked out windows, I couldn't see Grayson or Ethan anywhere. The door slid open and Grayson and Ethan piled in and we drove off so quickly I couldn't even say hi.

"Hey I'm Grayson and this is my twin brother Ethan" gray said like a broken record "I know who you are silly, if I didn't know who you were then I wouldn't of come out to your house" i said. "That's true" Ethan said why laughing. "So where are you from?" Ethan asks "oh I'm from India" I explain to him how long my flight was and they felt bad so they decided to pay me back for my flight.

As soon as we pulled up to the house I felt like I was going to burst of excitement "it's so much bigger in real life" I told them, "yeah I guess it is" Grayson said while laughing at a joke I made earlier. "Anyway let me show you to your room, Gray get her bags from the limo" Ethan guided me into their house and the smell, oml it smelt so good. A mixture of vanilla and coconut scent filled the air, it was amazing.

"So is it alright if we could make a YouTube video of you staying at ours" Grayson asks while holding their camera, "sure thing" I say. "We will do the intro later" Ethan explains how they are going to do the video. "Okay are you ready manaswi?" Ethan shouts "ready as I'll ever be!" I reply "okay" says Grayson "3...2...1..OPEN THE DOOR!!" both the twins shout as I open it to see this beautifully decorated room

OPEN THE DOOR!!" both the twins shout as I open it to see this beautifully decorated room

At this moment I broke down in tears, "it's so beautiful" I say between sobs. "Hey it's okay" Ethan pulls me into a hug while Grayson puts down the camera, "I guess it's all just overwhelming" I say wiping my tears. "Oh we forgot to tell you that there is a massive party tonight with a load of you tubers" Grayson explains "no way that's amazing what time are you going to be leaving?" I say "you leaving? Haha no your coming with us" Ethan says inbertween laughs. "Anyway I better go shower and un pack everything" I say as I wave the boys off.

As I unpacked I decided to have a shower as it was now 7pm and the party starts at 9pm, I put this outfit on

As I wanted to try and impress the twins, I also did a nice makeup look

I sprayed my self with a bit of my Victoria secret perfume and walked out the room to try and find the twins, Grayson was sitting on the couch when I came in and as soon as I stepped foot into the room his eyes looked me up and down making me turn...

I sprayed my self with a bit of my Victoria secret perfume and walked out the room to try and find the twins, Grayson was sitting on the couch when I came in and as soon as I stepped foot into the room his eyes looked me up and down making me turn a dark shade of red, "wow you look stunning manaswi" he says with his jaw dropped. "Eyes up here mr" I say while trying to stick my bum out a bit to make it look bigger. "Yo Ethan you ready to go?!" Grayson shouts "yeah one seck!" I hear Ethan shout back.

As Ethan walks into the room he can't take his eyes off my ass while biting his lip, "oi stop looking at what's not yours" I say while giggling. "Sorry but it's sooo bigggg" he says in a funny voice "anyway the oober is here now" Grayson says while standing up from the couch.

Note to manaswi, I'm sooooo soooo sorry that this is up late. I'm currently on holiday and I have been extremely busy but I will try and get the next part up soon x

(Word count: 836 words)

Cp