The baby

"PUSH!!" He screams, "You have no other choice Miss Savannah!" i listen down the phone to hear the midwife tell me. I've been carried into the bath by my long term boyfriend and baby daddy to be and I'm pretty sure is about to come...shit..another contractionnnnn "OOO this one hurtsss" tears start to stream down my face. "Listen y/n" he says while turning my face to look at his "listen to me, you can do this okay. Listen to what the nurse says, you CAN do this baby" with tears running down my face I put the phone on loud speaker, "okay miss savannah are you ready? Take a deep breath for me dear" I inhale a deep breath as the front door of our apartment opens hearing footsteps running towards the room we are in, Ethan and his girlfriend (Kristina) burst into the room and Kris bends down and takes my other hand. The midwife explains to push for ten seconds and then stop it have a breather, "come on girl you can do this, ready. 3..2..1.. push!!" I squeeze Grayson and Kristina's hands so tight that it's going to leave nail marks. "AUUGHH!!" I push feeling all different things happening to my body "okay now breathe, your doing amazing sweet!" The lady praises down the phone.

~time skip (it was a long labour)~
"Last push y/n!! I can see it's beautiful head" I inhale one last time before pushing and laughing at the fact that Ethan had to leave to room because he went pale af, "push!!"
"UuuuuhhAAAHH", "THATS it!! Well done!!" Grayson puts his hands into the bloody water and pulls out a tiny baby from it. Cries fill the room as it gets rubbed off with a towl, "it's a beautiful boy" Grayson sobs as he holds him, Kristina finds to clamps and gets the umbilical cord ready for Grayson to cut it.

We wait in the bathroom until the ambulance arrives, "welcome to the world baby Grant Sean Van Dolan"