Emma x Ethan

So I'm still confused about the whole ethos situation but anyway here ya go

       How is she so perfect? Emma POVI add the finishing touches to my video for next week, bored as hell

Emma POV
I add the finishing touches to my video for next week, bored as hell. I was waiting for one of my friends to text or call something! As I prayed, my phone lit up with a notification from Ethan. Butterflies surprisingly swarmed into my stomach and I felt my cheeks turn pink. Wtf?!?

Eth😎: hey

Lilmoop: hey b**tch

Eth😎: wyd

Lilmoop: idk, breathing

Eth😎: shut up

Lilmoop: ;p

Eth😎: come over gray and I are hella bored

Lilmoop: kk

I don't know why but my day just got 100000 x's better 🤔

——————

Turning off my music, I exit my car and lock it. I ring the doorbell and jump down to hide in the bushes. Ethan opens the door to see me shout "BOO!".

"Emma! wtf?!?" Ethan screams. I giggle and get up from crouching. Even just looking at him gave me butterflies. His eyes, his jawline, his freaking nose! He was so attractive. Emma! I internally punch myself in the face.

"Come in b**ch!" Ethan says, wrapping is arm around my shoulder and pushing me inside. Grayson was on the couch, tapping his phone screen with his two thumbs.

My shoulder tingled when the warmth from Ethan's arm. My cheeks were pink and the freaking butterflies came back.

Grayson looks up from his phone and chuckles, "Eth you scream like a girl" I giggle lightly and fist bump Grayson.

"He totally f***ing does!" I agree. Gray returns the fist bump and slaps Ethan's shoulder.

Ethan gives Grayson the 'really b**ch?!' Look and they start to play fight. I grab my phone and start filming them. I put it on my Instagram story.

Ethan and Grayson stop fighting after awhile and lay around in the couch. I rested my legs on Gray's lap and my head on Ethan's lap. It wasn't weird or awkward because we do this all the time. We turned in the tv and put on a random movie. Grayson wasn't paying attention to the movie and was on his phone and Ethan was as well. I was the only one paying attention to it but I ended up getting bored and tired. My eyelids slowly were closing and I fell asleep shortly, the last thing I remember was Grayson getting off the couch and Ethan kissing my forehead.

Hope you enjoy this little chapter please comment if you want a part 2 or 3 or 4 😂😂😭 bye my lovelies xx