Chapter 1

Beep!Beep!Slam! "Changkyun get your ass up NOW!" I don't want to go to school."Changkyun!" "UgH!I'm getting up!"I don't understand stand why I need to go to a new school I mean it's not like I'm going to get a job.I'm a soon to be Mafia leader.I have been training for 8 years,I'm 18 now.As I walk down the stairs and go into the kitchen I'm met with my mom."why do I need to go to school again ?"

"Stop whining,you need to learn how to blend in your surroundings and look out for anything suspicious." "Mom,I'm a soon to be Mafia leader not an FBI." As soon as I say that my wonderful dad enters "It's important to blend in and make connections,and while you're at school make sure to not let them dominate you." "Yes sir." My father hates to be disrespected.

On that note I head of to school.I open the door and exit my house walking to my car(yes I have my own car,being in the mafia means being rich as well).I soon made it to school and parked my car when I see this tall dude,he had a great figure.I get out of the car and head to the office to get my schedule.When I got my schedule I left and saw people looking at me so I glared at them,they were frightened by this and looked away.I walked away scoffing (they shouldn't mess with me,in the mafia I'm called King but someone else has that title as well but I don't know who)As I was walking I bumped into something or someone. "Oh I'm sorry!!" I wanted to yell but I saw the guy that I saw outside."oh let me introduce myself,I'm Hoeseok call me Wonho though!"

He had a bright smile (not going to lie he is very handsome) "Changkyun" He asked me where my class was then showed me the way. "Thanks" "No problem,someday we should hang you seem like a chill dude"He then walked away.I knocked on the door of the classroom,The teacher then brought me in and I introduced myself.I heard whispering from people.I rolled my eyes in.The teacher then told me where to sit. "Hey,Changkyun right?" I look over to who was calling me.Wait,he looks familiar maybe my brain is just playing with me.I forget about that and look at the guy who called me he has Black hair and small eyes but he had a intimidating aura,but not intimidating enough to scare me. "Yea..." "The name is Jooheon.You look oddly familiar?Maybe I'm hallucinating." He whispered the last part.

When then talked a little bit then the bell rang indicating that it's lunchtime.I got my tray when I spotted Wonho. "Hey Changkyun come sit with us!!" I set my tray down and looked at the other six guys. "Guys this is Changkyun he is new,Changkyun meet my friends they are very nice and weird I promise" I laughed a little by how the one that looks like a hamster looked annoyed. "Shut up Hoesuck." "Hey!" I laughed. "Anyways I'm Kihyun."said the hamster. "Hi i'm Shownu" How can be hold such a expression less face? "HI IM MINHYUK!!!" Wow he is really energetic. "Hi I'm Hyungwon" Hyungwon reminds me of a Model and a mix of a turtle and a frog.As I looked at the other guy we made eye contact and I soon realized it was Jooheon. "And you know who I am" He laughed when he said that(he had such melodic sound).

"Wait y'all know each other?"Wonho said with confusion. "Yea we are in the same class."Jooheon replied for me. We then all started talking and I soon figured out that Wonho was correct and all of them were weird but I soon warmed up to them. We all made plans to meet up on Saturday at Jooheon's place.We then all exchanged numbers.

I then go a notification from Jooheon.

Jooheon:    
Hey

Changkyun:
Hey

Jooheon:
Is it okay if  change your name to kyun?

Changkyun:
Is it okay to change your name to honey?

Jooheon:
Yes

Changkyun:
Then it's fine

Kyun:
YaYaY

Honey:
😂