Chapter 10

Changkyun POV
"FINNALY!!!!" "HOME SWEET HOME" Finally after four days we found an apartment. Technically we found our apartment meant on the third day and spent time actually decorating it. Today is the day me and Jooheon spend a day out together before tomorrow. So far we haven't heard anything from our parents.

I sat on the couch we got yesterday. Jooheon went to our room to change. We had just came back from our houses, Jooheon went for a quick jog before he got here.

10 minutes later

After hearing our bedroom door close I look up to see a H O T Jooheon. I swear he wears the simplest things yet looks so good in it. He was wearing a black shirt that was tucked into his black tight pants. "Hey you ready?" I look back up flustered. "Y-yeah"

"Where we going?" Jooheon started the car and looked at me real quick. "We are going to go eat then we can walk around the mall for a little" I nodded and slowly started to drift to sleep. After a while a soft shake woke me up. "Hey princess we're here" I blush at the nickname and got out of the car.

We went inside the restaurant and sat down. "Hello~ What can I get for you today?" The server was staring at Jooheon very intently. "Umm... I'll have the cheese burger with fries please." "Uh huh and what would you like?" I started to get furious she didn't even look at me when I ordered. "I'll have the same as him" "okay, wait what was that again?" Jooheon looked at the server annoyed "Look can you stop staring? And that was a cheese burger with fries" The server looked taken aback and nodded.

I pout while Jooheon stared at me. "AWWWW KYUN'S JELLY~" "n-no" Jooheon laughed as he looked back at me. At that moment I got a text.

Dad
Meet me and your mother tonight at midnight in the woods near the park

I didn't reply I look up "Did your parents text you too?" He nodded. "Looks like we don't have that much time then." I almost start crying until the food got there. We quickly finished and left. During the car ride back home I stared outside. As we got inside our apartment Jooheon suddenly picked me up and sat on the couch. I giggled. "What are you doing?" "Cuddling with you, put on a movie." I hummed and turned on Aladdin.

After a long Disney movie marathon it finally reached the time we have been waiting for.I looked at Honey "It's time"

20 minutes later

We arrived at the location there we saw our parents standing glaring at each other. I speak up "We already know why we are here and we are not going through with it." I breath in for a bit. "Me and Jooheon are dating, we love each other a lot and we will not try and kill each other because you tell us to." I look at my dad he was furious.

Tears were rolling down my face.I was a mess.Mentally and physically.I was sitting on the floor with Jooheon in my hands.Right beside me was the gun that shot him.He was shot in his chest.His shirt that was once clean and had his wonderful scent was now covers in blood.

I pick him up and run to the car I try to put pressure on the wound while on the way to the hospital. We arrived and I hurried towards the entrance. The nurses quickly took him. A doctor then came and started asking questions. "He was shot... by my father." 

The next day

After they said Jooheon would be okay I went into his room. The doctor said that he should be awake by now. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a voice. "Kyun?" "H-honey?! YOURE AWAKE" I cry as I hug him tightly. "I still injured you know" I giggle and look at him smiling. "Did anything happen while I was gone?" I nodded and told him everything. After I told the doctor what had happened the police were notified and quickly took my father and arrested him. Our "business" wasn't found out though. As for my mom she just let it happened I guess she knew something would happen at one point.

"What about my parents?" "They were surprisingly okay with everything" I look I've at him smiling brightly. " We can finally live happily ever after" Jooheon giggles as he pulled me into a kiss. We both put everything into the kiss. We've been through a lot finally we can have something that we want without anyone telling us what to do.

A year later

Me and Jooheon decided to give up on the mafia wanting to start a new. We were currently hanging out with the guys. I smile as Kihyun and Minhyuk were bickering about Disney princess. I look over and see my love of my life. After the event happened Jooheon proposed and of course I said yes. Us being us quickly got married like a month after. I can't wait to start building our family in the future with our friends and family. And with Jooheon.

WELL THATS THE END!!!
I hope y'all are done great. Like I said I'm currently thinking of ideas for a MarkHyuck fanfic(NCT). I hope y'all can read it once it's out if I create one. Well thank you for reading such a crappy book!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT/DAY!!!!!!