Chapter 8

OKAY!!! So I made my decision that this book is coming to an end but the last chapters will be longer than the rest ,so with that I hope you enjoyed my book!!!sorry if it wasn't as long as y'all expected.

Changkyun POV

Tears were rolling down my face.I was a mess.Mentally and physically.I was sitting on the floor with jooheon in my hands.Right beside me was the gun that shot him.He was shot in his chest.His shirt that was once clean and had his wonderful scent was now covers in blood.

(the week before)

I was looking at jooheon his face was confused by what i was going to say. "So...you know when i said i never really had any friends because i was home schooled?"He nodded at the memory."well the reason was that my parents never really wanted me to experience what being independent was and how to take care of my self without anyones help."I looked at him.he looked so into my story i blushed.No one really liked to listen to me and what i had to say.

"they also didn't want me to gain any feelings for anyone,they always taught me how work was important and to keep our business in check that i needed someone who did our type of work well.They were planning on me taking over the company then them finding someone for me to marry.But I kind of didn't listen to them on that part,well.. because i already fell in love with someone"

When said that last part i looked at him with a smile."i think i know who I'm talking about honey~"He blushed at my words,I then took that time to prepare my self with what I'm about to say."there's also another reason why they didn't want me to have friends and told me to never to tell anyone my full name.That is another rule that I'm breaking simply because over the last month i felt that I've grown closer to you than the others.I mean they are all great but I've grown to be dependent on you"

"At this point I'm making you break every rule you parents gave you"I chuckled at his statement."for some reason your like something that I've lost in the past but I've found again making me cherish you even more.Sorry if that doesn't make sense but you have that familiar aura that I want to come to every time I'm down-"I felt arms wrap around me.I then noticed the warm tears slowly rolling down my face."i feel the same way and oddly you something familiar about you as well"

I looked up at him,finally gaining some sort of confidence for the big reveal."anyways the thing was that me and my family are one the top mafias,and I'm soon to be the leader of it." "w-what?" "i know it's-" "w-waait I'm not mad about that I'm just shocked cause I'm going to be the leader of my mafia as well they others are all members of it as well"

I looked up at him with a shocked face."WAIT!!!" we both looked at each other"are you apart of the lee/IM mafia?!"we both looked at each other confused "hold on are you saying we fell for our family's worst enemy?" "i guess so?hold on did you know that i was part of the lee mafia?" "no,i never knew, the only thing i knew was that we both went to the same school.That was the main reason why my parents wanted me to go to school it was because they wanted me to find you and...kill you"

I looked up at him with mixed emotions.What am i supposed to do?I can't kill him.He is literally the only person i fell for.I would rather kill myself than kill him."i was supposed to find you  as well"I thought for a while,then it hit me"wait,when did you get that mission?" He thought."not that long ago actually it was that time when we were at your house.When did you get your mission?"it was near the time when i met all of y'all,so not that long ago"

"What's suspicious to me is that our parents didn't give us the mission before.We both got the same mission to find each other near the same exact time.They could of at least told us about it when we started so we could have more time to gain information but instead they waited until now.But it could always be a coincidence that we both got it now" he just shrugged."The biggest problem is that we both practically have to kill each other "

I looked at him.I was standing up since i needed room to comprehend what had just happened.He just stayed seated the whole time i was pacing around the room.I then my way over to him.the only thing that i needed at this moment was him.i sat on his lap facing him,i then put my arms around his neck leaning towards him.When both our lips met i felt my stomach do flips.I don't think i would ever get used to his lips.They were soft.

I broke the kiss,i then stared at him."Hey you know the only thing I'm thinking about right now is what our relationship is now?"I smirked when i saw how his face instantly got red."oh yea.."He looked at me with a huge smile."will you changkyun  give me the honor to be you boyfriend?" "of course,but on one condition will you give me the honor to be your boyfriend" "of course"

We both giggled at how cheesy we were.then i certain memory filled my memory."Honey~"a small 'hmm' came out of the boy right next to him "Have you ever wondered what a kiss felt like that was from someone you loved?" the other boy looked at him "why?do you like someone"I blushed then looked at him."Y-Yes" " who is it?" the older boy looked kind of disappointed at the thought of the younger liking someone else other that him.

"well,you have to promise that you won't be mad when i tell you" "i promise" "w-well i kind of like you"I blushed madly when i looked at the older.He just smiled."i like you to Kyunnie~"After that memory everything came back to me.The boy that was once my friend and first love,was jooheon.That memory was the day before he lost him.it was the day where he finally agreed to be apart of his family's mafia.

"H-Honey?"I looked at him tears about to fall from my eyes.he looked confused as why i was about to cry"

Jooheon POV         

"y-you came back?" i was about to ask what he meant then "Honey,Have you ever wondered what a kiss felt like that was from someone you loved?"I looked at the small boy.At this point i would of died in this moment.he liked me."i like you to Kyunnie~"after i said that he was smiling and his face was as red as a tomato.He looked so cute,so i pinched his cheek then i started running away.We both were giggling mess after that.

"K-Kyunnie?"I looked at him with wide eyes.we then hugged each other never wanting to let go."i found you,Im so sorry that i forgot about you.after you said that i remember every memory of us.I had only remembered bits and pieces." "don't feel sorry,i forgot as well and same as you i couldn't rememberer your name.I had only dreamt of bits of us when we were little."

Everything was happening so fast,but i found him again.We both found eachother and we remembered what we once we thought we had lost before.In that moment we both didn't care that we would eventually have to face our parents.All that matters is that we both have each other to support each other.And nothing can separate us ever again~

HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!!

Hope you liked the chapter.I also have some bad news.liked i said in the beginning of the story that this is coming to an end :(sad i know but there is also something else that i need to say sadly i won't be able to update this friday due to the fact that I'm going to be on a cruise and i won't be connected with internet BUT it's only for a week so the following friday will be the next update.

That's all i wanted to say.BYE AND HAVE A NICE NIGHT/DAY!!!