Day 1: Bakugo, Can I Kiss You?

Day 1: Bakugo, can I kiss you?- Kirishima asks Bakugo the big question of his desires. With a little practice, their first kiss goes from 0 to 10.

★彡 Kirishima's POV 彡★

The more I saw people kissing, the more I desired it. Two people, in love, and sharing a passionate moment between one another. How I'd give anything to do that with Bakugo. Ever since we started dating, we have agreed to not kiss. The reason behind it was simple: We've never kissed before. Sure, we have received several kisses from our parents, but that was different. A kiss should be done at a perfect moment, it shouldn't be rushed. I loved Katsuki, heck I loved him so much, I risk my life for him almost all the time. It's crazy, but love makes you do crazy things.

Even thought Katsuki and I have never kissed, we've shared different ways of affections. Whenever he takes me on a walk, I find a way to sneak my hand into his, and whenever someone walks by us, he'll squeeze my hand tightly (It's his way if showing "He belongs to me"). Katsuki has even sat in my lap before. We would do this whenever something was bothering us and we didn't want to talk about it, and it was our way of comfort and showing we care for one another. Katsuki has wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me multiple times, he does this whenever he knows something is up with me and I won't say. These signs aren't kisses, but nonetheless, it still speaks so much.

Teen years suck. The sexual desires, the urges, and the need. Why does this even exist? Why can't I go a day without thinking about getting fucked roughly into the bed by Katsuki? Why do I have the urges to touch him where he's sensitive? Why do I have the need to have him all to myself? I always wondered if anyone else felt these desires and if there was ever a time to discuss them with someone. Except, my relationship with Bakugo is supposed to be hidden. No one in the class is supposed to know, not even my friends.

Bakugo Katsuki is laying beside me right now. His head on my chest, his arms wrapped around my waist, and his eyes begin to flutter open. Those red eyes that looked like they could instantly kill, were so soft right now. His eyes made contact with mine, our gaze being held for what seemed like forever. I broke the gaze and flashed my toothy grin at him. "Morning, love."

"Hmm, already?" Bakugo said between a long yawn.

I placed my hand on his soft cheek, watching as he leaned against it. Wow. He looked so damn cute when he was soft like this. I can't help but absorb the moment a bit more.

"Oi, tell me what's wrong after breakfast, M'kay?"

Huh....he knows me that well?!

"O-okay!" I smiled.

~···~

I finished my meal, but Bakugo was already coming so close to finishing. Once he did, I would just have to ask him, right? It should be simple. There is a good chance he may decline, but I'll never know if I don't try and ask. At some point, we should share a kiss. I can't wait for some point, I want now. I want to feel his lips against mine, knowing he belongs to me, and he loves me. Eventually, we would-

"Stop thinking so damn much and just spit it out already."

"Uh, he finished already?!"

Here goes nothing.....

"Bakugo, can I kiss you?" The question came out quite louder than I had thought. Thankfully, we were alone in his house for the school break. But when I caught a glance at Bakugo's face, I knew, at that moment....I fucked up.