Day 6: A Kiss With Our Mouths

Day 6: A Kiss With Our Mouths- He can't contain the urge to kiss him in a way that'd take the breath away from him.

★彡 Bakugo's POV 彡★

Today I planned on asking Kirishima to attend that shitty festival. I didn't want to just "ask him" simple, I figured he deserved a day out since we've been mostly stuck up inside my home.

With that, we headed out for a walk at this park. It was full of trees...and a lake. Since it was away from the walking trail, no one really went to see it, but it was still there. Since I didn't want others to notice us, I took him towards the lake to rest at. He sat down on the grass, but a pile of rocks had caught my attention.

We were both having a decent conversation, but something about yesterday continued to bother me.

"So...why don't you talk about your parents?" I threw a rock towards the lake and watched it sink down.

"My parents are divorced now...and I guess in a way, I ran away from the situation."

Without even looking behind me, I could tell his "situation" was bad.

"Mom wanted me to go with her to America where my cousins lived. My dad stayed in Japan, but he married someone else who had her own family. Either way, they don't need me. It's nothing important or anything so-"

"Cut the crap, Kirishima." I needed to know at this point. I understand parents can be assholes, but not wanting to talk about them at all could be something at a different level.

"My dad found out I was gay and kicked me out."

Slowly, I turned around to look at my boyfriend. He wasn't lying, he'd never lie about something so serious. Has he never told anyone about this? He isn't looking to hurt anyone, he's acting like this is just nothing. But, why?

"Kat, please sit down with me..." His voice was barely a whisper, but I at least heard it. It had no emotions, nor did it sound like a demand, more like an option.

I made my way to sit beside him on the grass. He had his legs brought up to his chest and his arms wrapped around them. He seemed so tense. I placed a strand of his loose hair behind his ear and gave his ear a gentle kiss in hopes to calm him down.

"I was bullied in middle. My dad said that I needed to learn to stand up for myself, that no one would ever save me if I was weak. He said that a weak person like me would never be a hero. He found my diary and laughed at everything I wrote. He said that I'd never have a chance at finding someone to love, he told me that my dream to be a hero was pathetic, and..."

I saw him start to shake. Tears flowing down his face and I don't even think he noticed it. But, if I ever ran into that man, I'd teach him a lesson for scarring my Eijiro.

Fuck, why am I having those stupid urges again?

I wrapped my arms around him and rubbed circles on his back to try and calm him down. "Shhh, love, it's okay-"

"My dad found out that I liked guys.."

His small whimper took me by surprise causing me to pull a little back and look at him. His eyes had a mix of fear and sadness in them. I wanted to kill someone right now, but it's not the time. (Okay, but mainly because I didn't have the address to locate these bitches. Or else they would be dead right now.)

"I never felt so embarrassed in my life." He sobbed. "I felt so pathetic. No one cared that I was crying. They all laughed or looked at me with disgust. No one helped me. N-no...one. N-no-"

"Eijiro, shhhh," I grabbed his hands and gave them a squeeze. "That's in the past, okay?" I pulled him in a hug and whispered words of comfort into his ears. "Shhh, I'm here, see? You aren't alone, shhhhh. They're just fucking homophobics who don't know what a beauty you are."

I heard him give a soft chuckle at my sentence. It's working. "Hm, you like when I call you that?" He gave a small nod in response.

"Maybe this isn't the right time, but let's go on another date, Ei." I ruffled his flat, red hair. "It's in four days, so you better dress good."

"Uwah? Another date?" His eyes widened and seemed to shine as the light hit them perfectly. Fuck, why does he have those damn, big eyes?!

"Yes, you idiot!"

"Where? When? And yes!" He giggled.

"It's a lovers festival. And we need to be there at 3 PM Saturday, so don't be late."

"The lovers festival? Bakugo, I can't believe it! I've always wanted to go!" He practically threw himself on me and embraced me into a death hug. "KATSUKI, I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" He planted multiple kisses on my cheek in return.

"Get the hell off me, Shitty Hair!" I pushed him off to regain my breath.
"I'm sorry, Kat! I've just always wanted to go to that festival!" He giggled.

I admired his adorable face. His scar made him look so fucking manly. His eyes...damn, they're so amazing. Those lips...they're only for me to taste. His hair lands perfectly on his face, he doesn't even have to try to look adorable with a mix of hot manliness. His damn parents may be the worst, but I had to credit them for the handsome man that loves me.

"Make me a promise, love," I gave his scar a small kiss before looking into his eyes. "Focus on right now, not the past, got it?"

The fuck am I saying? Where did this come from? I'm acting like some overprotective husband. However, the idea of husband doesn't sound so bad...

"Got it, I promise, Kat." He smiled

I titled his head, along with mine, and pressed my lips gently against his. They were nice and soft, it felt so sweet. It was a simple move, but even I could melt into his touch. Kirishima was everything to me. Everything I needed, but never knew that I did. Everything made more sense once I made him mine. Everything cleared up. If it wasn't for Kirishima, I would have been dead by now, who knows how many times this man has saved me.

Those urges again...

Fuck it.

I gently licked his bottom lip, requesting for permission to enter his mouth. Consent is required after all..

His arms wrapped around my neck as his lips parted slowly to allow my entrance. Moving my tongue into his mouth, I began to explore every place I could. Feeling his hands claw at my shirt, his tongue pushing against mine, it was driving me crazy.

My ears perked when I heard a small moan escape his lips. I assume by accident cause he immediately pulled away, covering his mouth with both hands, and looked like a hot blushing mess.

"Gah, I didn't mean for that to come out! It was an accident!" He rambled on...but all I could do was laugh.

He was so embarrassed that is was both hilarious and cute. "You dumbass." I smiled, pulling his hands away from his mouth. "You're incredibly stupid."

Damn. That big smile on his face was everything.