Day 5: Kiss On The Neck

Day 5: A Kiss To The Neck- Bakugo wants to try something...new.

★彡 Bakugo's POV

Did he just fucking kiss my neck?

Fuck, he did...

Why am I getting so damn flustered?

Damnit, I need answers and the dumbass is already asleep.

Damnit...Damnit...Damnit!

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

Why did it feel so nice when he kissed it? Why did something small send pleasure to me. It's almost night and I haven't even asked about the situation from yesterday.

My eyes landed on a paper that was on the kitchen fridge. Stuck on by magnets, the flyer held a small sticky note. I pulled off the magnet that held the note and returned the magnet in it's original place.

"Dear Katsuki,

Take your boyfriend to this festival. Your father and I attended this thing once when we were younger. Don't forget to wear protection ;)

-Mom♡"

Damn hag! I ain't doing no perverted shit! As if Eijiro would be into that kinda stuff...wait-

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and went straight to my contacts, picking the one contact I was looking for. I tapped my foot in frustration as I waited for the phone to pick up. I needed answers and the damn hag takes forever to pick up. But when she finally does: "Hello, Katsuki!"

"DAMN HAG, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE'S MY BOYFRIEND?!"

"Are you kidding?!" I hear her laugh on the other side of the phone. It isn't making the situation any better.

"Even your father can tell you're so fucking in love with Eijiro!"

"AND HOW?"

"Katsuki, I am your mother! How do you think I acted when I met your father? YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS JUST A MIRROR OF MINE!"

"EIJIRO AND I ARE NOT LIKE YOU TWO, GOT IT? HE'S NOT A WIMP AND HE-"

Beeeep

She hung up? I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT OLD WOMAN!

"So...your mom...knows?"

I turned around to see Eijiro at the entrance of the kitchen. His face looled shocked and horrified. Even though he shouldn't have a reason to have a face like that. It's not like she acted homophobic or anything.

"I-Is she okay with it? Should I leave o-or-?"

"Ei, stop. She's fine with it." I crumbled the sticky note in my hand and tossed it in the trash. Afterwards hearing Eijiro release a huge sigh.

"Thank goodness your parents are okay with it." He smiled, but not entirely. I knew Eijiro, I practically studied him whenever I could. Those eyes had a sense of hurt and I knew.

"Do your parents know?"

In that moment, I knew Eijiro needed help.

Through his smile, he spoke: "Haven't you noticed I barely speak about them?"

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"Ugh, K-Katsuki, w-what are you-ah..."
I held his arms pinned down as I kissed my way down to his neck. Taking each motion slowly so I can observe him. I needed to find a spot, specifically his week spot.
"K-Kat...suki..." He groaned out my name, only giving me more motivation to keep doing what I was doing. Something about the way he said my name made me eager to pleasure him more.

Kissing constantly in one spot, I noticed him tilt his head to the side. His neck was fully exposed at this point, only for me to pleasure. I slightly blew on his neck, making him shudder underneath my grip. I smirked, I had so much control over him, so much power, and it felt fucking great. I licked his neck and recieved a nice moan. "A-ah, Kat..." He squirmed a bit underneath me and I decided to free his arms. Eijiro wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"R-Right there, Katsuki~mmm, yeah." I sucked and bit on his skin. Leaving marks on his neck. It felt amazing being on top of him, hearing those good moans, but I wasn't ready...not yet. I gave his neck one last kiss before climbing off him.

Leaving him panting on the bed, I went to get the flyer that had been left on the fridge still. That girl at the restaurant ruined Eijiro's first date, I should at least pay it back for him by giving him a proper one.

"Lovers Festival: I festival to bring the one you love." I smacked my lips at the thought of a stupid party. "This is ridiculous...why am I even going?"

Going back up the stairs, I continued to read more about the event. "Festival meal. Dance. Games. Shops. Lover's Night Fireworks." My eyes read the rest. "Any type of couple is allowed." It did sound like an event for our kind...and Eijiro loves parties and shit like that.

Fuck it, why not?

"Eijiro, we're going on another-"

I looked to see him asleep on my bed. "Damnit, Kirishima, do you always fall asleep before I have to tell you something?!"