Day 2: A Kiss On The Face

Day 2: A Kiss On The Face- Kirishima can't help himself when Katsuki is being the best boyfriend ever.

★彡 Bakugo's POV

I've been waiting forever for this fucking package and it better be here. On. Time.

Packages getting lost, package messed up, or items missing. I hated ordering shit online. Although, it is better because I don't have to waste as much time to go and purchase an item at the store. Also, the risk of it not being in stores was also a pain in the ass.

I stepped outside my front door to check if the item I had ordered was finally delivered. Thankfully it was. Just in time too, Shitty Hair was making his way downstairs.

"Morning, Bakugo!"

Is he always this energetic in the morning?

"Your hair looks like extra shit this morning." I carried the package inside and held it out for him to take.

"Oh, what's this?"

"You open it, you idiot."

He's such a moron...but he's cute?

I noticed his hair was down and all messy. I wouldn't tell him straight up, but I liked it when his hair was down. Those eyes, red and full of innocence. I wouldn't call him weak and no one should, he's damn strong and he should know it. How is someone like him such a child and yet has a quirk that can hurt?

"Bakugo! I-I, WHERE, HOW, I-" His eyes sparkled with happiness as he held a limited edition Crimson Riot figure. "THERE ARE ONLY 10 IN THIS WORLD, THE LAST ONE WAS SOLD!"

"Who do you think bought the last one?"

I heard him gasp softly. Could his eyes get any bigger? They looked like they were about to pop right out if I told him any more details.

"Katsuki, you're the best boyfriend ever!"

I grinned with pride. I didn't expect anything in return, just knowing he's mine is enough of a reward to me.

My moment of pride slipped away when I felt him kiss me close to where my eye was. They traveled from there towards my ear. Soon, he was covering me in dozens of kisses. All I could hear was his stupid giggles as he did this. Fuck, stop him from doing something so damn adorable? Not right now. Ever since I started dating him, I realized how much I've been changing.

I used to blow up at anyone who got in my way. This world was full of distractions and useless things. I never even dreamed about dating anyone, I found that dating girls was just a path of drama and distractions. I didn't need a girl who would beg for attention, the thought about something like that was pathetic. I didn't want them to look for answers from me. I didn't want to date someone who just wanted pleasures of what I could give. Except that didn't apply to Kirishima...

He didn't beg for attention, he straight forward would say what was on his mind. He always tried to figure things out by himself, but that proved to be useless because I would end up helping him. Kirishima respected the rules I had set for this relationship. Eijiro may be an idiot, but he's my idiot.

"Kat...suki...I...love...you!" He said between kisses. I blushed red as he held his last kiss to my cheek before pulling away to show his stupid grin.