Day 4: Kiss On The Cheek

Day 4: Kiss On The Cheek- Jealous Kirishima? Heck yeah. Some girl flirts with HIS Bakugo even though he shows no interest.

★彡 Kirishima's POV 彡★

Today, Bakugo was being so manly! He asked me out on a date! Well, technically, it wasn't referred as a date until I brought it up to him. Bakugo wouldn't tell me where we were going, but anywhere was fine with me. As long as I'm with my boyfriend, I'm okay.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

"Bakugo, this seems expensive, are you really sure you want to eat here!?"

"Yes, dumbass, now get inside!" He held the door open for me to step inside the restaurant. What a polite boy...

All I could do was stare at how fancy the restaurant looked. There wasn't many people, so that was a plus. I must have looked like a child in there, my parents could never afford to take me to a place like this. I never imagined myself being in a place like this either, but here I am with Katsuki.

Katsuki dragged me by pulling the back of my jacket and knocking me out of my amusement.

"Table for two."

The male nodded his head and led us to a table near the corner.

I sat in my seat and continued my childish examining. Everything about the place was so breathtaking.
"Bakugo, how did you even get the money to come here?" I asked.

"I worked my ass off, that's how." He smirked at me.

Before I could respond, the waitress came to our table. "Hello, I am your waitress, Christine." She introduced herself and smiled to the two of us. "So, who might you be?" She looked at Bakugo. Knowing him, he probably would ignore her and do something rude.

"He's Bakugo and I'm Kirishima." I grinned at her, but something seemed off. She only gave me a quick glance, her smile disappeared once I had spoken. "Well, it's nice to meet you both. Anything you'd like to drink?"
I already knew what Bakugo and I liked to drink, so I went ahead and told her what we wanted. Again, that look in her eyes. Did she not like me? I don't expect everyone to like me, but it was kinda annoying me. Maybe it's just first day jitters. I'm probably paranoid, that's all.

She returned with our drinks in hand, smiling again. "Here you go, Bakugo." She placed his drink in front of him. I couldn't see what she did, but it made Bakugo give a scowl. "And here, kid." She placed my drink in front of me, but when she removed her hand from the cup, the cup seemed to tip over a bit. Thankfully, I stopped it before it could fall/spill.

The rest of the time wasn't really going well. Whenever Kat and I tried make a conversation, Christine came almost on cue. She kept asking if we were okay and if we needed anything. She even attempted to make small talk with Katsuki. Her laugh was only irritating me. Whenever Kat didn't respond to her, I would answer her questions, but that glare got worse each time. It came to a point where she pretty much ignored my existence.

I couldn't deny that the food was great. Except, I wasn't enjoying myself here. Christine was pretty much all up on Bakugo, I couldn't even tell him the things I wanted to.

I wanted to see Bakugo laugh, that damn laugh was exclusive to only me. It was so adorable and cute. I loved hearing it.

When he smiles, my heart pounds hard. To see his face soften with love and joy, it's beautiful.

I wanted to hold his hand from across the table. Couples often do this, so I wanted to try and see if Bakugo was okay. His hands are incredibly soft.

Bakugo getting flustered was something I wanted to see, but I just can't, can I? Not unless Christine leaves us. I was glad we both finished our meals, I was eager to leave this place.

As we did, guess who came right on point?

"Oh, pardon me, Bakugo!" She giggled.

I turned to see her on the ground, on. Top. Of. MY. Boyfriend! She just crossed the line. My tolerance for this bitch is long gone. No one can get that close to MY Katsuki.

I watched her get up and brush herself off. Bakugo still on the ground, ready to blow up at any moment. I held my hand out for him to take and helped him up.

"Apologies, Bakugo. I wasn't looking."

Before Bakugo could speak, I interrupted him and took stand against her.

"It's all good Christine. Next time be careful," I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek right in front of her. I felt SO much better once her annoying giggles came to a halt. "You okay, love?" I put more emphasise on the "love" part to make it obvious to her. Katsuki is mine and I wasn't going to let her see him as if he was open to be taken away.
"Y-Yeah."
He's getting flustered, at least that's one thing that I really wanted, so I'm glad to have seen this at least.

Walking hand in hand, I watched from the corner of my eye Christine standing still. I couldn't help but smirk, feeling right about ending her flirting.

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦

We arrived at Bakugo's house, finally. I felt tired after all the events of today. I just wanted to get into his room and s l e e p.

"Oi, what was that about?" I sat up from the bed and looked at him.

"What?"

"Waitress. Kissing me...in front of her." He sat up as well and avoided any eye contact at all.

Did he seriously want to talk about it now? We had just laid down and he's asking now?! Katsuki is stange sometimes.

"Well, I didn't like how close she was getiing to you. Laughing and flirting, I didn't like it." I slightly poured as I remembered her. I never want to see that bitch again.

That's when Katsuki breaks into the cutest laugh ever. "You got jealous? Did you think a girl would ever interest me?" He broke into more laughter, trying to muffle it by covering his mouth. My face turned red: 1. His laugh is so adorable and 2. I  felt embarrassed of being jealous.

"Idiot, you belong to me," he kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear. "And...I belong to you."
I smiled at him, feeling reassured now. I felt better knowing he'd never abadon me for someone else. I'm glad Katsuki is a dedicated person, I admire that.

I laid back down and brought Katsuki down with me. "Next time, can you just make some of your spicy curry, Bakugo?" I nuzzled his neck. "I prefer your cooking." Giving his neck a small kiss, I slowly drifted off to sleep.