School fights

School had started and already Sal had a good idea of what kids where like in school. The second Tasha entered a herd of "Half Face" jokes and snide comments filled the air like an oil spill in water. She shrugged it off and showed Sal the way around school. Ash had teased her a few times about the boys being jealous they couldn't get in her pants which they explained to be an old joke from Junior high. Sal didn't bother to get the whole story and stuffed his things into the locker assigned to him. It was just below Tasha's which she jokingly pushed him out of the way to get to.

"In my way ass hole!" She said and winked to him. Sal rolled his eyes as smiled beneath his mask as she set her things down in the locker. Several pictures where already hung up in the lockers inner door. There was one of her as Larry in a photo booth. Each one was them doing a ridiculous pose and even one from the Titanic movie. Below that was a picture of Tasha and Ash sipping a coffee drink which was bright pink and blue. Sal could only imagine the flavoring in the drink they where having. As he looked through the pictures but one caught his eye. It was a drawing. Specifically a drawing of him. Sketched in pencil then darkened in charcoal and to finish it off areas had white gel pen lightening them. His eyes especially where laced with the gel pen making him seem much more lively. Sal reached out and took it gently from the inner door. His fingertips ran over the drawing tracing it gently. The charcoal must've had something sprayed on the paper to keep it from smudging or the gel pen from streaking. Tasha noticed his interest in the picture. She quickly took the paper and signed her name down onto the paper then took out a small magnet. She set the drawing against his inn locker door setting the magnet over the paper sticking it there. Tasha smiled at him and threw her small gothic bag over her shoulders preparing for class.

"Keep it. I made it for fun but have no one to give it to. You can have it." Sal looked to her locker then noticed everyone was drawing in charcoal and gel pen. Eccept they had color added in specific areas. Larry had his under eyes lined in a slight pink and a mix of red. It gave off his high looking self more life. Ash had her bright green eyes colored in with several shades of forests and limes. Todd and Neil where next in the pictures. The pink on their cheeks was made intensely as the colors in the pictures. Robert was even in the pictures his hair utterly crimson and red.

"You drew us all." He commented. Tasha nodded smiling and took her sketch pad out along with a bag of art stencils and more. She threw them into her backpack then closed the door to her locker. Squeaking echoed out as Tasha spun on her heels to face Sal.

"I draw everyone. It's a habit of mine I don't usually share." Suddenly something was thrown across the hallway meeting the metal door of a locker. Tasha shoved Sal in reaction and missed barely an inch as it dented a locker.

"What'd I say you Half Faced bitch! Don't show back up in my schools with your queer ass friends." Travis glared at her a snarl in place over his lips. Tasha looked over with poison in her eyes keeping his gaze. She wasn't in the usual clothes that Sal had met her in. She now wore long ripped jeans and heavy boots. Her hoodie clung loosely to her body as she stared at him. Her dog tags stood out more as she stood tall and strong against the male. When Sal looked at her he could see how she was related to Atticus. He was shown a few pictures of him and now that she stood there starring off with Travis, he could see the strong spirited man inside his daughter.

"Go fuck yourself Travis! I'll kick your ass like I did last year!" She snapped and stepped forward a bit. Larry stepped beside her smirking as he did so.

"She fucked you up last year Travis!! You went to the ER! I even heard you went to therapy for it too!!" Larry laughed and stepped back as Travis swung out. Sal didn't have time to react until Travis's fist was caught and forced back by Tasha. She swung him down and forced him to kneel as she jolted his shoulder deeper into it's socket. He cried out and gripped where her hand was clawing for a release.

"I"ll fuckin dislocate your shoulder prick! Get out of here before I do otherwise." She released him and kicked his side hard. Travis was up scrambling away and out of sight. Tasha huffed as Ash handed her the backpack she had shoved off in the heat of the moment. Sal looked to her as she looked back for Travis. It was useless but she did so anyway.

"Your awesome Tasha!" Sal said and gave her a gentle fist to her shoulder. She chuckled and slung her backpack over her shoulder smiling. Larry hooked her shoulders with his arm and smiled brightly.

"Being a military child I learned from my father some skills. Mother really doesn't like it but sheshe knows it's useful. " As Tasha walked away Sal looked to Larry wide eyed.

"Remind me to never piss her off. "