Face

By the time school had ended Tasha was drained and ready to leave. Sal had heard Larry would be suspended for six days and Travis earned no punishment. But this was expected with the school system. Larry went home and earned a small lecture from Lisa but ultimately wasnt given a punishment from his mother.

"Tasha. Come on let's go to Larry's. "

Sal said and took her hand sweetly. She whimpered and nodded gently to him. His eyes watched her as she walked slowly alongside him and held her shoulders close. The hood over her features covered the beauty Sal always found himself breathless with.

Ash sadly had to leave and see someone else with her family and couldn't follow them to Larry's. Sal's father had picked the two up and noticed the female change in mood. Once he learned of what happened and received the full story he was very angry.

Henry has promised to talk to the school after he returned them home. He would wait until Candace returnedt hen would talk with the principal together. Candace would for sure start an up roar once she learned of the unfair sense of punishment.

"I'll be back you two. Just stay at our apartment until Candace and I come back understand? "

Sal nodded and took Tasha inside as she followed slumped over. He led her inside unlocking the apartment door before throwing his things aside and starting a pot of tea for her.

When Sal looked back to see Tasha hugging Gizmo close still sobbing gently. He walked over with one of his blankets she had claimed as her own whenever she visited.

Wrapping her up he pulled the sad female into his lap and cuddled her close. Sal felt a tightness in his chest much like one she must be feeling at the moment. Gizmo mewed and nuzzled her feeling how sad she had become.

"S-Sal, "

Tasha stuttered out looking to her friend. He met her eyes with his bright blue orbs as he felt her shift. Sal noticed how red her scarred face looked even in areas that looked like they could never hold colour again. Only a grey tint.

"W-Why are we c-cursed. "

She mumbled. He felt his heart break at the thought she believed them to be cursed. He wanted more than anything to keep her safe and a carefree life style. But he couldn't fix her now. Pulling the female close Sal hugged her tightly.

Tasha let her head fall to his chest and let him craddle her sad figure. He removed his mask and threw it aside before resting his cheek against her head.

Not bothering to look up Tasha knew he was still gorgeous underneath the plastic face. The scars and deformities meant nothing for he was magnificent. Pulling away Tasha hugged Gizmo closer.

"Thanks Sally face"

She said using a smile through her lips as tears stained her more. Sal smiled back and nudged her shower lovingly.

"Anytime Half Face. "