Fight

Sal was exhausted and now sleeping in class. He was awoken from a dream with a start by his teacher. As usual she lectured him a bit then let him return to his antics. As the bell rang Sal and Ash walked out of the room and into the hallways. Sal was stopped yet again by Travis.

"Hey Freak!" Called out Travis as he growled at the smaller male.

"Hey Travis." Sal simply replied. He had no patience for Travis at this moment but forced himself to stay calm. Travis spat at him and cursed a few times as he insulted Sal. As Sal made a come back he was punched across his mask forcing it into his jaw and eye socket. It hurt but Sal couldn't care. He walked to lunch with Larry and Ash where a small conversation went on.

"Where's Tasha?" Ash asked gently. Larry and Sal both looked up and around for their half faced friend. She was no where in sight at this moment but was evidently there. Larry scratched his neck then looked to Sal shrugging. Ash sighed and looked down at the disgusting meals before all of the group members. Only a few moments later did she return to the cafeteria, hood up and face hidden away. She sat down beside Sal and Larry her head down and shadowed over. Larry looked to Sal and then back but didn't move an inch. That's when Sal moved her hood off and saw her face. Tasha had tears of anger streaming down her face as she stared down at her hands. Sal was quick to take Tasha into a deep hug as she simply fell into his grasp. She clung to him as Larry rubbed her back resting his head on her shoulder as well. As she calmed down Ash gently whipped tears from her eyes and smiled to her softly.

"What happened Tasha?" Sal asked as Tasha was cuddled by Ash. She drew a deep breath and rested her head on Ash's chest.

"Travis. That bastard stole my dads photo from the military. He fucking stole it and burned it!!" tears once again streamed from her eyes and down her cheeks. The utter anger falling from Tasha was suffocating to Sal but he forced himself to continue.

"How?! You keep it with you at all times! The only time it's not with you is when-" Sal stopped. Now he felt pure anger rise inside him as well. Ash was able to finish the sentence for Sal but in a softer tone.

"Is when she takes a shower after gym." Larry shook and forced upwards. He walked over to the other side of the room and stopped picking up the male. He forced Travis into the wall choking the male. A loud shout echoed out as Larry grew angry.

"You fucker!! You twisted dick!! DO YOU FIND IT FUNNY TO WATCH WOMEN SHOWER!?!? IS IT SOME SICK AND TWISTED PLEASURE OF YOURS!!" Larry was evidently enraged by what Tasha told him to the point of choking Travis. He never let up his grasp as teachers ran in and fought to pull him away. It didn't matter that they fought for Travis's freedom Larry was beyond enraged. When he was finally removed and Travis was released he looked to Tasha who was still very much upset. All she could do was whimper and look down as the fight ended.

Sal couldn't help but feel very angry at the blonde bastard. All Tasha did was hide her face in his chest as tears streamed past her cheeks.

"That bastard. "