Chapter 1

BTS and Midnight are like one big family consisting 14 members in one big house.
Midnight is the most dangerous mafia girl group record in the wholewide world.
(Jin-worldwide handsome😂)
BTS is the 2nd dangerous boy group and they are trying to find out who is the first dangerous mafia group.Since Jungkook is the leader of the group he has to find out the information about Midnight,but Midnight kept their identities well,even their husbands didn't know about it.You and the girls knew about BTS job and you kept your secret only to Midnight and your company.
Jungkook:Jagi,me and the boys will go out to work ok?
Yuni:Ok  babe take care alright. (So cringy😂)
Jungkook:Alright.Boys lets go.

They took their guns and went off.You and the girls were chilling in the living room when you got a call from your boss.
On speaker

Yuni POV

Yuni:Hello boss?
Boss:Yuni are you on speaker and are the girls there with you?
Yuni:Yes i am on speaker and yes the girls are with me.
Boss: You got another mission to do
Yuni:Ok send me the information.
Boss:Ok.
You and the girls waited and you recieved the information saying that you have to make a mafia group suffer and that group is.....

Hello A.R.M.Y.S this is your Author,Fitri,
and which group do you guys think that Midnight is going to make them suffer?