Chapter 6

Yuni POV

I woke up and I held my stomah cause it hurts so much.I look around me and saw Jungkook sitting down at the edge of the bed.
Jungkook didnt know that you are awake and heard sobbing comimg from him.

Jungkook:Yuni I am so sorry I should have listen to you and I promise myself that I will protect but I didnt.
Yuni:But you did babe you protected me during the fight is just that I didnt realise that you were protecting me.
Jungkook:Oh... you are awake.

He said it while wiping his tears off his cheek.
I cupped his cheek and kiss his sweet soft pink lips.

Jungkook:Are you hungry Yuni Baby?
Yuni:yah....

I said it while fiddling with my fingers from embarrasment.Jungkook nodded and pecked my lips while he get off bed.

Yuni:Babe arent you going to bring me along with you?
Jungkook:But you are still healing from your wound baby.
Yuni:Please babe
Jungkook:Ok my cute baby bunny.

He carried you to the living room so you can sit there and wait for him to finish cooking.When we reached the living room the girls are there too with their stomach wounded and Jin was cooking food for them too the girls and the boys.

Jin:Kids food is ready!!
All of us:Okay!!

We ate and silence came upon us but I broke it.

Yuni:Boys we are sorry that we kept a secret about our real identities and we know that we are not supposed to keep any secret from all of you but me and the gurls broke it and we are really sorry about it.
Boys:Its ok we know why you guys did all of this is to protect us right?
Yuni:Ya....