Chapter 7

The next day

Yuni POV

I woke up due to the sun hitting my face I checked the time and it was 9.30am.I look to my right and saw my handsome husband sleeping with a bunny face plastered across his face.

Yuni:Why are you so cute.
Jungkook:Its because of my parents its called genetic. (IDK HOW TO SPELL!)

He said that while his eyes are still closed,you were shocked because he was awake earlier then you but acted like he was sleeping.Your cheeks burned like a tomato because of emberrasment.You stand up and went to the bathroom and and wore your clothes.After you went out from the bathroom Jungkook went in.
You went to living room to find everybody was there watching the TV.

The girls:Yuni come and sit here with us amd where is Jungkook?
Yuni:Jungkook is in the bathroom bathing.
What movie are you guys watching?
Rose:Horror story
Yuni:Ohh nice

You saw Jungkook going down the stairs so you called out for him and asked him to sit down beside you because you are actually terriefied of horror an yes eventhough you are a mafia and see blood almost everyday you still have that weekness inside you.
Throughout the movie you kept your body distance near Jungkook and he realise that you were scared so he pulled you closer.

Jungkook:Baby bunny are you scared?
He chuckled.
Yuni:ya-AGHHH
There was a jumpscare and you screamed making everyone look confused at you.
Yuni:Sorry guys you know that i am scared of horror movie right.
All of them:Oh yeah
Yuni:Umm I am going to sleep first yah?
All of them: Ok!