Chapter 5

You and the girls stayed silent because Jungkook and the boys said to us that we cant keeo any secrets from them and we broke one of their promises.

Yuni:Jungkook we are really sorry about all of this please.
Jungkook:Yuni you know what give me and the boys some space please.
Yuni:Jungkook what do you mean NO you g-guys h-have to s-stay here with u-us please.
Jimin:We are sorry but we cant stay here please we are going now.

You went to Jungkook while pulling his sleeve telling him not to go out from here because it is dangerous out there.Jungkook signalled the boys to follow him and the boys followed him while the girls are following behind them telling them not to go.
The girls gave up but I didnt I got ready my guns because I knew someone is still watching me or them or the girls.
I told the girls to get their guns and went out with the boys secretly.
??:Yuni,Yuni,Yuni what are you doing here with the girls?
Yuni:Boss!!

Jungkook POV

I heard someone screamed 'boss' but i ignored it and continued walking then I heard another scream and i instantly knew that is was from Yuni.

Yuni POV

Yuni and the girls:NO  STOP NO LET ME GOO PLEASE LET ME GOO AGHH!!!

Our boss mens stabbed us and ran away.
Our boss stabbed me 2 times at the stomach before running away.
Your vision is very blury causing you to lose conciousness.