Chapter 4

Jungkook POV

I woke up to a unfamiliar place but it looks like a beautiful room and when I look to around me I saw my wife, Yuni.

Jungkook:Yuni what are you doing here and where am I?
Yuni:Oh you are awake.You are actually at the mid- i mean me and the girls house.
Jungkook:Oh...How did I get here then?

Yuni POV

You gulped because you didnt know what to say so you changed the topic.

Yuni:Are you hungry?
Jungkook:I am so hungry can you make me Ramen?

He say while he show is bunny eyes and bunny teeth.You chuckled and get off the couch and went towards the door while Jungkook followed you from behind to the kitchen.
You were going down to the kitchen when Jisoo unnie called you from the kitchen.

Jisoo:Yuni ah come down to the kitchen with Jungkook I made Kimci Fried Rice!!

Yuni and Jungkook:REALLY!!YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!
Yuni:I dont have to cook anymore!!!

You both came down running to the kitchen and fight for seats like little kids.

Suga:So why are we in the first place?
Hyuna:Yuni ah should we tell them?
Yuni:No we will tell them later.
Taehyung:Tell us what?
Namjoon and jin:Ya what is it?
Yuni:About that.....

You were about to say something but you saw a group of mens outside surrounding your house.

Yuni:Hyuna and Irene can you go outside and check who is outside our house and surrounding it?
Hyuna and Irene:ok Ha-we mean Yuni

Hyuna and Irene went outside while I went upstairs to check house from upper level total level in the house is 3 level.We heard gunshot when I went down I sprinted down and grab my gun and knife with me.

Jungkook:JAGI YOU AND THE GIRLS GO UP TO THE BEDROOM AND LOCK THE DOOR!!
Yuni ignored Jungkook and told the girls to grab their weapons and get ready.
Jungkook:Yuni what are you doing!!
Yuni:Jungkook please I promise I will tell you later please!!

After the fight...

The boys saying at the same time:EXPLAIN NOW!
Yuni:Ok settle down first
You and the girls sayimg at the same time:We are Midnight the worlds dangerous mafia girl group.
Jungkook:WHAT!!