chapter 2

JIMIN POV

I was in hurry for school...last night i was playing counter strike until 4am and have to wake up at 7 am..my eyes looks like a panda and rushing go to school..wearing like usual-sleeveless shirt,long pants and my fav snapback...

when i arrived at school.. there's a girl i dunno where do she comes from and we unconsciously bumped with each other...

what the hell are u doing..are you blind??

ooo...those word really make me.. urgh..why this girl is so annoying.. can she just say sorry to me..

infact you are the one who make my hands bleeding..here!! she show her hands to me..

im a bit startled..it is quiet serious..but meh~ who care about those things..

i better go now before this girl become more crazy like a granny...duh~

Hana POV

Is he really a human..he's so annoying..argh..let by gone be by gone..now i need to clean up this blood..my hand..its hurt...

in the washroom

he's handsome..the sleeveless shirt fit him so well..and the snapback..he looks great while wearing it...wait??what im talking about...he just leave you alone without hand any help..Hana are you out of your mind..duh~

i go to the principal rooms after the clean up...

annyeonghaseyeo Mr.kim..im Hana..i...i..im here to know my schedule.. im shuttered bcuz of nervousness but i manage to speak..then he give me a piece of paper..thanks Mr.Kim

is everybody here has no voice or what??..then i start to find which class i have to go...first is mathematics....

im running as fast as i can to make sure that i won't late...then just on time arrived in class..im having a heavy breath...

MRS.LEE POV

ohh!! there you are..you are just in time..ok students we have a new friend here..her name is Hana..pls be nice at her...

(Hana)everybody are looking at me..and me just do the poker face..some of them with their gossips and bla bla bla..i dont care...and just then i spotted a boy...a familiar boy...

mrs.lee pov

ok...since she's new here..i will choose one person among you guys to guide her and introduce this school to her...for a week..

JIMIN POV

i heard someone breating hardly..but its not clear..bcuz i plugged my earphone and turn up the volume...then mrs.lee introduced someone....someone who seems familiar...

is she in the same class with me!!?? seriously it must be boring...just then...

mrs.lee: jimin i choose u to accompany her for a week..since she's new here..

what?!!! oh s***..why me??...

mrs.lee u can choose hoseok or namjoon or whoever... why me?? she just wasting my time...boo~~

mrs.lee: jimin!! its an order u must follow it..if u broke it I'll punish you...

Hana POV

she just wasting my time..

mrs.lee..can i choose another person??he will never helping me even it is an order from u...i know by looking at his face...such a brat..duh~~

ill choose the person at the middle mrs.lee...he looks like a good person..he's has the charisma charms..i think i do choose the right one..kkkk

mrs lee: hana u can go sit beside jimin since there's no other place to sit...

what??!!! omg im dead..ill be suffer all day sitting besides this brat...duh~

how can this amazing school turns to an annoying one..its all bcuz of him!!.. ill take my revenge..wait and see..

_____________________________________

hope u guys enjoy this chapter..pls comment whatever you want..pls be nice to me....sorry for the terrible grammar..

~Aileen@namhyung~

annyeong..love bts...