chapter 15

SUGA POV

jimin love hana so much...hmm..he fell asleep waiting for hana to wake up...i think i shouldn't bother their relationship...and looks like hana's condition is stable now..mr.kim told me to bring her to hospital but...its already late at night.. im so jealous yenno seeing hana with jimin..but.its not the problem.. the problem now.is..

me: aish...where should I sleep tonight??.. they both here..ah~..i can sleep in their tent... good night chingu....im so genius.. lol!!

go to their tent... and sleep..but im still in confused...

me: what was sora do in the dark place...and unfortunately i found hana in 5 minutes later....is sora do all this to hana??

im keep think..think and think..my head is dizzy...

me: yoongi..relax..we can think about it later..

so i plugged earphones and close my eyes..

aileen: boo!! suga sshi... can i sleep here..or you want me to sleep outside..

me:omo!! can you talk nicely??you really aish..

you must be wonder who is she huh??..aileen??...i shared in the same tent with her but i forgot to tell her that those couple are in ours..

aileen: whut?? =_=

me: nothing.. just sleep here..i dont want you to get cold..

aileen: yay!! gomawo suga *cute face*...

as the surrounding getting darker and only owl can be heard suddenly..

aileen: suga sshi...im hungry can't sleep...do you have any food to eat??

me: whoa!! you really a monster....you did eat like a godzilla earlier and now you still hungry huh??

aileen: nae~ hehe...

me: ani..you can't..just close your eyes and sleep..you'll get fat when you eat on late night..

aileen: but.....

me: no excuses... here

i give her left side of my earphone..don't wanna her to give more excuses...

aileen: wow..this song is good..i love it..whats the title??

me: k.will-day 1

aileen: Ouh.. :)

after a few minutes..

she's already sleeping...hugging her pillow.. maybe her fav..im observing her face..she's pretty cute actually.. almost same likes hana personality but a bit different..why i didn't know her before?? i feel more comfortable with this girl i dont know why..or this is just my playboy feeling..lol..whatever..

\

ext morning //

*ring ring ring*..

argh!! pls shut up!!i wanna sleep..

as i wake up to turn of those f*ucking alarm..

me: where is she??*half awake*

then...a pretty girl with tracksuit and HBA t shirt enter..she's drying her hair with a towel...

me: who are you?? do i know you??

aileen: kya!! this is me aileen..ofcouse you know me pabo!!

me: mwo??!! 0_0 *my eyes get bigger*

aileen: whut with those face.huh?? suga you better go prepare yourself we gonna do jungle tracking for today..

me: still early dude..