chapter 19

JIMIN POV

im letting my hands bleeding...leaning on the wall and hug my knees...feel the pain.. put on my headphone..now playing-눈,코,입-태양(taeyang)..(━_┳)...wht the hell with this sad song!!! urgh.. ㅠ.ㅠ

.........

//next morning//

omo!!!(O_O)i didnt go to the gathering..and i slept while wearing a tuxedo¿¿..charasseo jimin..you're crazy now...so i clean up myself and go for a jog..its daily routine yenno to keep maintaining my abs..then i saw..

me..안녕하세요..*bow*....oh annyeonghaseyo..she added...have a nice day..im bout to continue jogging but....hmm jimin..here is chanyeol..my boyfriend...and i saw chanyeol was (O_o)..ah 네(nae) annyeonghaseyo chanyeol imnida*bow*..nae whatever bye..i left..cant bare watch them together ..

i decide to go have a tea at the nearest cafe..in depressed...ordered ice lemon tea..crazy huh..ice lemon tea in the morning..but its really 맛있어(delicious)..then all the memories popped out of my mind..the splashing ice lemon tea on my uniform..be my servant and all the fought...hana yah neomu bogoshippoyeo..

*1 message *

from: unknown

jimin..im sorry for all what i did..진자 미안해..hope you will happy with your life..and be the healthier man ever..arasseo pabo jiminnie..love you..

what the hell..who is this??i dont even know this person..im just let the message and continue sipping the drink....wait something is wrong with this..but....

HANA POV

me and chanyeol take a walk every morning..the doctor said it will make me feel better..*cough cough*..i covered my mouth with handkerchief..like usual there is blood but chanyeol dont know bout this...i never tell him..

.. i hope i can stay alive like a normal person..im so thanked to chanyeol..he is the one who took care of me since im moved here..actually he is my cousin..my mom very worried bout me and paid him to take care of me but he refused..he sincerely do his duty..

고마워요(gomawoyeo) chanyeollie..i'd met him(jimin) for my last time and ill never meet him again..im feel like my wish had came true even it is hard for me to accept it..hmm oppa where we wanna go now *texting*....lets go everywhere!!*spinning*....he said..and run foward..i cant keep up..

oppa!!run fast as i can...i feel hard to breath out of sudden..i feel *cough cough*...chan...*cough cough*..yeol..*cough*..oppa help me..*cough*..omo..blood streaming through my mouth nonstop..im so in pain...i wiped the blood..but its too many to handle...*cough*..im fall down and kneeling on the side of the road...im feel like i wanna die..someone jebal..

omo!!(O_O) hana yah..im so sorry..i left you behind..hana wake up!!

CHANYEOL POV

omo!!(O_O) hana yah..im so sorry..i left you behind..hana wake up!! please wake up..gosh she is bleeding terribly..chanyeol think think think!!

i called the ambulance..yeoboseyeo..nae p-p-palli c-c-come here..emergency..b-b-b-blood.. im shuttered...freakin scared....

wooo~~~/ambulance/

i saw her eyes was slowy closed...im panic...hana hana!! the ambulance is here..please open your eyes..keep strong...we'll arrive soon..hana..while slaping her face..

the medic lift her up using strecher into the ambulance...we are straight to the hospital..and hana is still unconscious..ottokhae.. (T^T)

as we arrived the doctor dashing and efficiently checking her condition in the emergency room..im not allowed to in..have stay outside the room while waiting the results..

i grabbed her phone earlier..but what make her so busy...so i open the lockscreen..

message to : jimin

jimin..im sorry for all what i did..진자 미안해..hope you will happy with your life..and be the healthier man ever..arasseo pabo jiminnie..love you..

hana ill sent this just for you..you're stronger than me...and i know it..how can you fight all this..you sacrifice your love....please be strong..(ㅠ_ㅠ)...i dont wanna you to die.. i want you to be happy with him..we promised..

after 2 hours waiting.. the doctor come out..how was her condition..is she okay??please say it doctor..im begging you....she actually in the critical condition now..she can fully recover before but what i found is her stomach become worst than before..is she had an accident or being abused?? she added..no doctor she is fine with me!!no accident happened...be strong young child..keep praying for her..she said

im speechless..sit on the chair besides her...watching her which us in the critical condition..i think i should tell all this to jimin..

to : jimin

jimin..hana in critical condition..come to S hospital if you wanna see her...

JIMIN POV

1 message

from: unknown

jimin..hana in critical condition..come to S hospital if you wanna see her...

gosh!! what happened to her...dashing to the hospital and..

hana yah..what...kya!! what are doing to her!!*choked chanyeol*...stop it!!i didnt do anything..you wouldn't know bout her if i didnt told you..he said..im let him go..mianhe..im just cant control my anger..

how can be like this :(..?..i asked..mianhe..we just running and teasing around..but suddenly she fall and coughing badly..she's bleeding too much..and she is what you see now..doctor said her condition is worst..its showed like she had an accident or being abused before but i think she is not...

i feel so dizzy and i know its all my fault..im the causes she's being like this..im the one who make her halfdead. .미안해 하나....i feel cold and feels like someone is wrapping me from behind...but there's nobody..the hugs is comfort me actually..what..is only me feels it?

'___________________________'......omo!! what happen..her pulse rate is decreasing and none of it now!! hyung call the doctor!!! palli!! (T^T)(T^T)..

---------------------------------------------------------------

안녕하세요!! ..how was it..im sorry if it is bad..미안해 친구...hmm..im sorry again..

wait for the next chapter arasseo??

comment vote and follow :)

사랑해요 박지민!! and 방탄소년단!!