chapter 4

HANA POV

as we come to cafeteria.. there's a group of handsome guys..me just looking at them and thinking..

gosh..why they're so handsome...

they all have that swaggy style..can i be their friend?? meh~ i know its not gonna happen..who am i?? im just an ordinary girl..wearing eyeglasses.. nerd..and i know nerd is not their taste even i love hip hop soo much..huh~

wait?? how can i think that far?? haha..

i walk with namjoon to take some food to eat...and...

NAMJOON POV

i noticed that hana keep looking at those group of guy...those guy are my friends..they all my best friend..

oh hana is new here..that's why she don't know i have a group...i can make a surprise for her later..hehehe..she will blushing like a tomato soon..

hana and me go to takes some food to fill our stomach...as we take our foods..i drag her to my group..she refused..but me just ignore her refusal.. kkk..

HANA POV

hello foods..its time for u to go into my stomach and make me happy...

while im talking to myself.. namjoon drag me and i know he about to take me to that swaggy group...

omg..what should i do??!!..

i try to stand like a rock..and dont want to move..but namjoon was to stong..

okey..relax hana just do it..and remember dont embracing yourself infront of them..

namjoon handshaking them and start to introduce me..but he said i must introduce by myself.. arghh..

a..aaa..aa..annyeonghaseyeo.. hana imnida..

i know that im blushing like a strawberry.. a very red strawberry..

they just laughing at me bcuz of it..and they said i can sit with them..

they start to introduce their name..the leader is namjoon..

wait??!!! namjoon is the leader??!!.why i dont even know about that..im stare at him and pouting.. why you not telling me that u have your own group??..he just laughing hard with his deep voice.. then

namjoon: the others name are jin,jungkook,jhope,suga,taehyung and jimin...

im focus on my food..sipping ice lemon tea..and splash!!..

i sprayed the iced lemon tea by my mouth..and it exposed to jimin..what a shame..

jimin??? why he always interupting my good moment..argh..btw jimin is wet now..and i feel satisfy with myself..hohoho..serve you right!! i manage to take my revenge..

JIMIN POV

is that hana?? what is she doing here..urgh..she spoil my day....

she spray ice lemon tea to me by her mouth after namjoon said my name..yenno she's new here and ofcourse she wanna know bout us..we all cool and famous duh~

you idiot!!! such an annoying girl..

im all wet..euww..i hate ice lemon tea...i hate that girl..i stand up and go away from that place..im so mad....

but why im not mad as im mad at sora??

what's wrong with me?? am i sick??i need to clean up and rest in class..

i sleeping in class..its full of peace and im feel so relax nobody are here....until.............

_____________________________________

okey guys wanna know what happen next..keep waiting for the next chapter arasseo?? ..love you all..thanks for reading this chapter..kkk

aileen@namhyung

love BTS.. and park jimin