chapter 12

JIMIN POV

hana yah~..hana chagi..*wake her up*...but there's no reaction... i become panic..

hana!! hana!! are you ok??!..still silent...omo!! what should I do now??

i carry her with bridal style... with extra worries feeling...i love her...i love her so much..i dont want to lost her..jebal...

bring her to our tent...checking her condition...she had a fever...i go take bowl with cold water and my cloth since its emergency..put it on her forehead...yenno in physic..thermal equilibrium.. hot and cold become normal ryte??

after awhile...she's start to open her eyes...thank god...

hana yah~...are you okay?

hana:hmm..my head is hurt..im feel so weak...but what happened to me actually??

me:you're fainted..you having a high fever...i think its cool down now..

hana: oh.........but how can we be here?? are you carried me??

me:ahmm...hmm *shy* :-SS

hana:do you tell mr.kim??

me: nope...i took care of you all the time :) dont worry i didn't do anything nonsense.. :)

hana: uh?? that sounds curious... ah forget about it.....

me: kya..you asking many questions yenno...

she stand and clear her position.. start to talk...

hana: Jiminnie.....

me: kya..you should rest dont stand you're not full recover yet..

hana: Jiminnie kamsahamnida *bow*

me: small the matter dude :) now sit here..rest..

but suddenly she's stumble...fall on top on me....we both blushing..my face become hot...ahh..ottokhae..

hana: im sorry jimin.. *try to stand*

me: ani..pls stay like this...

hana: andwae... im heavy yenno..

me: you're not...

im hug her...my arms around her waist and my head on her shoulder..playing with her neck..

hana: uhmm..jiminnie.. its uncomfortable.. don't be like this..irene will mad if she know this...

me: let her be..

hana: pls dont she's the only one of my truth friend..

me: how about me?? *puppies eyes*

hana: you're....hmm...i dont know...

me: am i cute??

HANA POV

i feel so dizzy..feel very weak and my vision getting dark...

as i open my eyes..noticed that im in the tent...jimin is besides me..what happened to me actually?? i asked him many questions.. full of curiosity...

i try to stand up wanna thank to him..

me: Jiminnie kamsahamnida *bow*

oh!! my legs..i fell down on him..oh man this is soooo embracing... pabo legs!!

i try to stand up but he dont want to..he wants me to stay on that position... but this is wrong..what about irene??

jimin:let her be..

pls dont she's the only one of my truth friend..

jimin :how about me?? *puppies eyes*

you're....hmm...i dont know...