Chapter 10.

It had been a month since Tim and Ziva started to look for a house rather than an apartment, and after a while of disagreeing, they had finally found the perfect one.

It was a two-storey Victorian style house, painted Ol' White English, with four bedrooms, enough for people to stay over if they wanted too.

The living room was a large open plan space, so there was two sofas and a recliner chair put into the room. The pair bought a 60" flat screen TV with a DVD case built next to it. There was also a rug on the floor and it was soft so Aaron could sit and play on it. The couple had laminate flooring in every room in the house- apart from bedrooms.

The kitchen was connected to the living room, it was a large space with a dining table which sat eight. The kitchen was a typical kitchen; it had a cooker, fridge-freezer, sink, some drawers and cupboards- these were also alternating between black and white to match the interior of the living room.

The landing, upstairs was painted white with many pictures hung up, and the doors was painted black, the colour contrast was perfect.

The bedrooms defied the rest of the house though, and the pair made them unique.

The master bedroom, which was Tim and Ziva's was a light shade of red with a queen-size four poster bed. There was painting hung up to symbolise each others heritage and also a picture of Aaron when he was born.

Aaron's bedroom was made to be complete unique to him, the walls were painted blue and the skirting boards at the bottom of the wall, were full of car stickers.

His bed was what Ziva considered a 'big boy bed', it was shaped like a Ferrari car and he could easily get out the bed if he wanted, because of this Tim installed a baby safety gate incase he decided to go outside of his bedroom.

In the middle of his room on the floor, there was a large rug with a picture of what looked like a town. It had buildings on it and roads, this meant that Aaron could roll his cars along the rug and have as much fun as he wanted.

After the couple had time to settle in, they invited the team over to tea to see the house now it was decorated.

Ziva had offered to cook and was cooking a dish called 'Shakshooka', it is native to Israel and is made from tomatoes, onions, garlic, as well as a few spices and then topped of with a poached egg.

After everyone had come over, they started to talk about Aaron and how he has grown and will soon be seeing much less of him. As Tim was sharing a tale on Aaron playing with his Ferrari, Tony snidely said to the group "Probie, you sure that's your kid- he sounds more like me". This earner DiNozzo a slap to the back of the head.

Tim also got quite angry and frustrated at this, he knew Aaron had traits Tim didn't possess and he also knew that Tony obviously liked Ziva, their continuous flirting back and forth before her and Tim got together proved that. But he couldn't think like that, Ziva would never cheat- and Aaron was clearly Tim's son, he had blonde-brown hair, a mixture between his and Ziva's. He has piercing green eyes, just like his father. Even though Aaron doesn't show it to others, he clearly enjoy what his father does and working with computers- he is just too young to understand what Tim actually does with them.

After a while Tony came outside and apologised for his comment, in which Tim just hugged him and then the pair went back inside, where everyone was waiting for them.

Now that the night was progressing, the boys had got into a group and the girls was on the other side of the room.

The boys had gathered on one sofa, with Ducky and Gibbs sat on the sofa and Tony and Tim sat on the floor at their feet.

The girls was sat on the other sofa, with all three girls sat on the sofa, gossiping about something which the boys couldn't make out.

Ducky, Gibbs, Tony and Tim sat for a good 10 minutes talking about baseball and how the New York Yankees were doing, and then the topic shifted onto soccer, and their team, D.C United.

The girls was talking about something completely different, they first talking about weddings and babies and then shifted onto Aaron and how he was getting older.

Abby admitted she wanted a baby but Tony didn't and Jenny also wanted a baby, but Gibbs thinks he is too old now to have one.

Both girls and boys finally joined up after each party got bored. Then Ducky asked what Primary School they had enrolled Aaron in, but the couple hadn't decided yet so they would have to think about it.

It was also rapidly approaching Aaron's 4th birthday so soon party preparations would have to be sorted out for him.

After another 10 minutes or so, the team bid goodbye to Tim and Ziva, and headed home so they could peacefully put Aaron to bed without any distractions.

So once they had bathed Aaron and he was softly asleep in his room, Tim and Ziva went back downstairs and watched a TV show about building computers for a while, and when Ziva got bored he turned the TV off an told her to head to bed.

He did a double check of all the windows and doors to make sure they were locked and then he joined her and they both fell into a peaceful slumber.

A/N: I know you've been waiting ages for this, I really appreciate you waiting. I've had quite a lot on my plate but everything alright now.

(Primary School)- That's what we call it in England, so I don't know what it is in America (maybe Elementary). Anyway Aaron is coming up to his first ever year in school so that's a way to work it out.

They probably don't support the New York Yankees either but I don't if DC has a baseball team so that sorts that one out.

Soccer isn't my thing either and over here we call it football- so I don't really know much about that either.

Anyway vote and comment please. Love you all.

Also I'm thinking of bringing this to a close quite soon- opinions please.