March 8 & 9, 2019

A/N: please know that I do not wish to upset anyone with this chapter. I want you to laugh about this (I wrote it like a reporter). I also want this to be remembered. But know that no one is being blamed for anything.

These days are days that lots of stuff went down. And for that reason, they need to be remembered.

Around 10 o'clock PM central time, Starcarsist (Sushi) made a joke that people didn't agree with. Because of this, Chip told him off. Then people then started telling about their life.

Not long after, Zaynie voiced her opinions about One Direction, and some people didn't agree. So they too got into a dispute.

Around 11 o'clock PM central time, Fancywolf hurt herself for her orthodontist.

Until the early morning hours [Central Time] of March 9th, things were chaos. Lots of fighting.

But then, this morning, around 9:30 AM, on March 9 of 2019, people started making up and apologizing.

"We were all in the wrong", someone from the SSB says, "and we recognized that and overcame our fighting. The SSB will always stand."

So may we remember these days, important for SSB history; when a tragic event happened, on March 8th & 9th, 2019.

REMEMBER MARCH 8 & 9!