WRITING CONTEST INFO & RULES

Hey hey hey my lovely bishes and fishes! The SSB is holding a writing contest (HOORAY PLZ CHEER WOOT WOOT) to raise awareness about the SSB and get more people to join the SSB. Here are the terms, information, and rules.

Who can join: ANYONE HOORAY! (As long as they have a Wattpad account)
When does it start: If you're reading this that means it's started
When does it end: it ends on the last day of May (May 31st) at 12 o'clock midnight Central US time zone.
When will results of who won be in: June 1st or May 2nd
Prize: idk we haven't figured that out yet 😅
Judging: anyone can be a judge, whether they wrote a story or not.
Voting: there is 1 vote per person, and that will be explained in the vote page as soon as people enter. If people vote more than 1 time, their votes will be disqualified and one cannot vote for their own story. You have to vote for someone else's or your vote will be disqualified.

Genre: what you write and how you interpret the topic is up to you. This is your story and your brain. We all think differently and this is a way to express yourself. 🙂
Topic: midnight memories! This is however you wish to interpret it. That may be a midnight expirience of your own, a character you create going through some stuff at night and they're recalling this sometime later, the meaning of the One Direction song "Midnight Memories", a fanfiction about One Direction that involves Midnight Memories, idk. Those are just props and examples. You may write whatever you please; as long as it follows the topic.

TO JOIN:
     Simply contact one of the social media accounts below and let them know, DM one of us, or gmail listed below.

REQUIREMENTS:
     -must be a minimum of 1,000 words
     -can only be 1 part but divided up however the author pleases
     -something that comes from YOUR BRAIN! You can use those props but the idea has to be original and your own (unless you're working with someone.)

In order to see wordcount, I will list my social media and any other SSB members who would like to share theirs in order to check.
   Instagram:
     -Fishie: livin_life_with_lily

   Snapchat:
     -Fishie: dory_vm

   Gmail/email:
     -Fishie: lvancemcgarvey@gmail.com

Good luck and happy writing! 💖